Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY Hobbies!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beckham

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: MY Hobbies! Reply with quote

I am a chinese student. In my holiday,I often paly football,see a film,shopping and so on!
I don't like see many books in holiday,I like sleep very much,so I often sleep in the afternoon.When I wake up ,I feel the best!
emily1160

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: my hobbits Reply with quote

In my free time, I like to listen to music and watch TV. I think listen to music can release my pressure and make me feel good. Watching TV can me me happy.
Besides, I also like to go shopping with my friends.
winnie_pinky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: My Hobbies! Reply with quote

I am a student who studied English from Taiwan. I have many hobbies, but the both most interesting hobbies are listening music and watching TV. When I come back, the first time is open the TV to watch my favorite movie stars and programs right away. Every time I watch the TV, it always makes me very happy. Especially I watch my favorite idols. The other of mine hobby is listening different kinds of music. I like music very much, especially the romatic music. I often listen music and with practice it. If I am sad, the music can change my mood. Music is really my life.
tulip_imah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: holla.............. Reply with quote

Hi.I am a Malay student studying in a college in Malaysia.My hobby is reading.I love reading very much.I read all materials like magazine,papers and so on,but my favourite is novel.I read all genres of novels-fiction,drama,investigation,romance an so on.I start to read when i was in primary school.I start wiyh fairy tales like Cinderella,Snow White, Little Mermaid and many more.But,as time goes by,i realise that this kind of story did not suitable for kids.The story is unlogically.My elder sister introduce me to novels when i was in standard five.Since that,i fall in love with novels.I managed to finish a novel in just one day.When i was in secondary school,i start to read english novels.The best english novel that i ever read is Perfect by Judith McNaught.I also love to read motivation books.My favarourite is the series of Chicken Soup.Actually,i do my hobby when i have free time,but once i stuck with a novel, it is hard for me to stop the reading.All i can say is reading is a very interesting activity.I can gain my knowledge by reading a lot of books.Honestly,i improve my english a lot by reading english novels.There are so many new words that did not know before this.Well,everybody outside there,you should start to read today because it is a very beneficial activity.
anny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: shopping Reply with quote

Hello, I am Anny. I really like to go to shopping. It lets me relax and I can buy something that I really need. However, sometime I spend too much time and mony on shopping. Do you like shopping?
Klaudziaaaa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Singing Reply with quote

Hello!! Smile My name's Klaudia and I'm Polish. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Smile singing!!! I recorded two albums already and I'm only 13 years old. Very HappyVery Happy The song are covers of some popular polish songs and carols. Smile I take part in many festivals and singing competitions... Smile I like reading books, painting, writing and reciting poems, taking photos, collecting teddy bears and playing with my cats... SmileSmile I like computers and sport too including skiing, ice-skating, playing tennis, playing table tennis... Smile I play the keyboard and the piano... I like it, but not so much as singing!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
mudd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I do an introduction too? I'm a University student from the Philippines. Reading is definitely one of my favorite past times. Another favorite of mine is writing which I find very therapeutic and creative.
helenunec2005

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of hobbies, such as reading book, listening music, traveling and sleeping. Wink Every weekend, I always get up later. About 10 o'clock on the morning. I like to read kinds of book, such as detective story, science fiction,love story and any moe.My favourite book is dream of the red chamber. The result of story is a stragedy. There are several research groups to discuss this book in China, recent years. This book is a famous around the world. I love these parts in the book and their poem.
I llike liste to the music too.In my eyes, music is no national boundaries. Il love slow music , Confused but I hated jizz.Although it has a long history. Sometimes, countrside music is also my favourite. Very Happy
henrique

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: hobbies Reply with quote

I am Brazilian. I have a lot of hobbies. I usually play soccer and basket I swim 2.
My favorite hobbie is play soccer.
henrique

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: hobbies Reply with quote

I am Brazilian. I have a lot of hobbies. I usually play soccer and basket I swim 2.
My favorite hobbie is play soccer.
Samanta_Sasah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: well.. Reply with quote

.Ok..I'm a brasilian student and I really like to know what hte most people like to do. So I like to do many thinks..but what I really like to do is draw, play soccer, see a many movies, sleep on cold times and go to the beach.
Very Happy
Tracyunec2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: my hobbies Reply with quote

I have a lot of hobbies, such as shopping, eating, sleeping and swimming. When I have a free time, and I do not know what I can do, Then, I often go shopping, a lot of girls like shopping, so do I. I often go shopping with my friends, because they can give me some opinions and help me choose the best one when I have no ideas. Eating and sleeping are very important in my life, In my opinion, only eat and sleep well can help me very energetic every times. Another hobby is swimming, if I swimming every day, I think, I will have a good health.
justinunec2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: hobbies Reply with quote

I have a lot of hobbies , such as singing ,shopping, sports, swimming, listen music, traveling and many things. Ever week if I have free time I will with my friends to play football , I like this sport very much, this is one of the most popular sport in the world. When I feel tired I must listen music on my bed , it make me feel well.
dearain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: My Hobbies~~~ Reply with quote

I play the piano in my free time,
Since I was 5 years old~
I learned the piano~~
Although I am not play the piano very well,
I think that play the piano can make me happy~~~^^
dearain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: My Hobbies~~~ Reply with quote

In my free time,
I often surfing the internet and watching the TV,
especially Korea drama~
But I am a student of University,
I have to do lots of homework such as read the literature, writing,etc.
I think hobbies is very important for everyone,
it's can make us relax when we out of work~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: