Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING WHEN YOU'RE CHILD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ant_cxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING WHEN YOU'RE CHILD? Reply with quote

Surprised I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND WAIT EAGERLY FOR IT.IT IS A TIME FOR MUSIC.ALL THROUGH DECEMBER THE AIR IS FULL OF CHRISTMAS MUSIC.WHEN I'M SIX YEARS OLD,I BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS,A FAT JOLLY MAN WITH BEARD,DRESSED IN A RED SUIT.ON CHRISTMAS EVE,AT MY HOME,SANTA CLIMBC INTO HIS SLEIGH WHICH IS PULLED THROUGH THE SKY BY EIGHT REINDEER.ALL TH ROUGH THE NIGHT HE FLIES AROUND THE WORLD CARRYING A BIG BAG WITH A GIFT FOR EVERY CHILD.I HANG UP LONG STOCKINGS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT SANTA CLAUS WILL COME AND PUTTGIFTS IN THE STOKINGS.REALLY THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS,AND THE STOCKINGS ARE FILLED BY FATHER AND MOTHER AFTER I'M SLEEP.AND THE NEXT DAY I KISSED MY PARENTS FOR GIFT.
dduck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING WHEN YOU'RE CHILD? Reply with quote

ant_cxx wrote:
REALLY THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS

Say it isn't true! Wink

Iain

Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself.
--Chinese Proverb
wing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING WHEN YOU'RE CHILD? Reply with quote

"Yes, Virginia, There Is A Santa Claus." Francis P. Church
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: