Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Family members
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Family members Reply with quote

Question
How many brothers or sisters do you have? If you married, how many children do you want to have?
Idea
Simon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
    If you are no brother or sister in your family, you can do anything and no brother or sister fight with you. Do you feel good or free because of no brother or sister? Certainly, you can do anything and your parents also accept you request, so you are the "biggest" in your family. If you want to buy a computer, your parents will buy one for you. If you want to have a new clother, your parents will buy it, and then, you use the computer do not need to share with other person. But, although you can do anything your parent do not ban you, you will feel lonely sometime.

Shocked
    I have a younger sister, sometimes we have some argument, but I won't feel unhappy.
river1974

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon, I really envy of your good relationship between you and your younger sister. To tell the truth, I'm not close to my families except my Mom. My father got divorced with my Mom when I was a little boy, and we seldom meet each other since then. Because of this event, I and my elder brother are raised by my Mom alone. Therefore, I am thankful for the love and care from childhood by my Mom, but my elder brother don't. My elder brother is resentful at the way he had been through as being born in such family, and thus becomes hard to get along with. I try many times to get along with him but still fail. Now I just want to live my lift well and take good care of my Mom, and don't want to spend too much time developing close relationship with him.
wickedwelshwitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mum and dad are both doctors and I've always had a good relationship with them. I think that they have brought me up to be honest and accept people for what they are. They have also taught me that material things don't matter all that much.

I have two older brothers, one who is five years older than me and one who is twenty minutes older than me, so, yes, I'm a twin. I get on with both of them and my older brother is married and I have a niece/nephew due in November. They used to be very protective when I was younger and it used to drive me totally mad.

I got married on the 1st August, so I now have a husband and his family has become mine, although he is Canadian born and his family are in Canada. I have three new brothers, tow of whom are married and a niece and a nephew by marriage plus another one due in February. My in-laws lived in the UK until three years ago so I know them verry well and now the main problem I have is to get used to stop calling them auntie and uncle.
Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI

ich have one older brother..... he is very great Very Happy

if i maried i want have two childrens Razz
drachenfresse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one older sister and one younger brother
Giggler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I�ve got one younger brother. Wink Most time he�s nice to me but often we�re also fighting against each other. I only hate that he alway destroies my Cds or kicks a football into my room.
IF ( the important word) I married I want have 2 children- best boys, because they want no dolls or something like that.
handhandlh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: my young lovely brother Reply with quote

I 've a little brother .He's a fat boy ,but he's lovely.
Although i often shouted at him and sometimes got at him , i really love him .He is very important in my life .
when we lived together ,we didn't get on with each other .Until now ,i come to sydney and leave him ,i know how i miss him and my family .
Daisy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mum is a teacher and dad is a staffer, I love them very much. I have only a brother. We used to quarrel with each other, because we were both too young. Now I am married, and live with my husband, so the days of quarrelling have gone.

I have no any child, but I like children. They can give you much more happiness than bitterness. I want a daughter and I think I will love her with my body and soul.
HeaRToFNiGhT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

my family is big .. i have three brother older than me .. three sister younger than me ..

but really i'm happy .. bbecuase we are a friend not brothers .. we live togather .. eat togather .. happy togather .. cry togather .. we are happy happy ..

about computer .. each one have special two room with special computer with special wc .. we are relax in this side ..

mmmmmm we have a pitch in our home so evry night we play togather ..

thanks all

thanks GOD .. Very Happy
Snow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing There are five members in my family. It's a nuclear family. There are pap, mom,senior sister,young brother and I.
HeaRToFNiGhT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snow ..

i think you have a lovely family Smile
kossy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: My family Reply with quote

I have three people in my family. Father, Mother, and me. But We keep a pet(dog). His name is "peace". He is 4 years old. I'm a only child Surprised So, he is my brother!!
Nakhornwat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My family have one sister and one brother.
I like my family.
I want to have son. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
joex4869

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Hi,I am a chinese boy ,nice to meet everybody Reply with quote

I am from Taiwan ,i love my family very much .
I have a brother ,he is my best friend .welcom everybody to chat with me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: