Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Camera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wongsudaa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Camera Reply with quote

Digital Camera is the most popular in the present and important in my life. Moreover its cost very low price so we can buy it easily and it also safe you money. What do you think about Digital Camera with you life?
wongsudaa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Yes! I got it. Reply with quote

I compleatly agree with you!! Very Happy everything to be easy when I have it. Razz
Rolling Eyes Wink
wongsudaa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Digital Camera Reply with quote

Nowadays, my world is reaching to the world of technology. This reason is reinforcing to bring to a new modern apparatus, for example, palm, pocket pc, mp3 player, smart phone, and digital camera. How do you thing about digital camera is better than general camera.
The first reason digital camera is having function more than general camera. You can save your time instead of going to the photo shop; you take a photo from digital camera, and you can see that picture from this camera. Before you take a photo; you can select several modes, for instance, sepia, black and white, night shot etc. When you take a photo, you can link the picture from the digital camera to your personal computer. The second reason digital camera is can save money more than general camera. When you use digital camera you not spend money for film of camera. And you to develop a photographic film or print you can choose some picture but you use general camera you can not. The third reason digital camera is comfortable when you move .It has a trim size and suitable for movement. And not move a film because not use it. We should buy digital camera from a benefit that do you want to use including budget and necessity to use it. Digital camera is another way that you can choose because it has a low price and a complete performance. What do you think about digital camera?

Miss Wongsuda Siritanasuk ID 47212125
Environmental Engineering
ixohoxi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Camera Reply with quote

I think digital camera is better than basic camera ....Because we cam edit pictures with multifunction proogram such ..Photoshop or firework .and send it for keeping in touch friend .... and so many adventages .....
oranich

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Camera
The camera is equipment for taking a photograph. Nowadays, there are two kinds of cameras. The first is film camera such as SLR (Single Len Reflex Camera) and the second is digital camera such as D-SLR (Digital Single Len Reflex Camera) and Compact Digital Camera (It is small than D-SLR). If you are someone who want to buy the camera. What are the kinds of camera that you choose? I will choose the D-SLR (Digital Single Len Reflex Camera) for several reasons. First, the clearness of picture that is taken by the D-SLR (Digital Single Len Reflex Camera) is better than the Compact Digital Camera and it is as clearly as the SLR (Single Len Reflex Camera). Second, the film isn�t necessary for the D-SLR (Digital Single Len Reflex Camera) so it is more convenient and economize than the SLR (Single Len Reflex Camera). Finally, The D-SLR (Digital Single Len Reflex Camera) has many functions such as white balance and it can retouch the picture by computer. In conclusion, I think the D-SLR (Digital Single Len Reflex Camera) is good for everyone that wants to buy camera because of the reason that I explain in this paper. Do you agree with me?
Code:
SUPHASAWAT  SAKASUPHALERK   EEE 48280351
oranich

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it have new idea for camera
anuson.yon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it have very high technology
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: