Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The trees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KAITTISAK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: The trees Reply with quote

The trees
I would like to change the world which has more trees. Because we have a few trees now day. I think the trees give many abundant beneficial for creature such 2 reasons.
First, they could make a fresh air and then it still decrease air pollution. It�s a fine day that could to change your feel fresh cheerful and peaceful. It suitable for you when you want to relax. When you feel tense, bad mood or bored something. It can help you feel better.
Second, the trees are a mean of living and an essential element. The trees are sources of a river, people have to use the water in everyday and then it can transform or change into many things. Such as a chair, table and house. The trees make a plenty woodland and forest is still the place that wild animals are live.
Finally, the trees are important for our environment. A good environment can help your health to health or your physical condition is good and without sickness, and then you have long life to live on the earth. Moreover, it�s still result in your state of my that could make you a good mind, too.
In conclusion, if the world hasn�t the trees, it may has can effect to people and animals. It will occur natural disaster for example, if the earth has not climate and a flood. The wild animals will become extinct because the animals have not place to live.
What do think about benefit of trees?

KAITTISAK PAIRAT (Boy)
ID. 47210603 EE 2 A
oranich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forest
Forest refers to wind area occupied by a variety of vegetation that influences on the environment in that area i.e. change of weather, soil fertility & rich of water, and is full of wildlife and other livings that have a mutual interaction. So, forest is essential for way of lives of people and existence of environment. Due to widely loss of forestry resource it happen impact two reasons.
First, Impact to environment resource, because forest loss makes soil erosion. Vegetations can mitigated the hard of rain fallen to the ground directly and rain flown that can be prevented soil erosion. It make flooding in the wet season, because due to no vegetation blocked flown and make drought in the dry season due to high evaporation of water from the ground, but low leaching.
Finally, Impact to economic, because it make costly wood due to highly demand and makes a disadvantage international commerce, because imported wooden causes more monger is outside of the country. Moreover, it makes population migration due to clear forest, soil infertility.
In Conclusion: Forest is natural resources that most people like to mention and focus its importance for planning activities associated with environment such as training on water resources, forest conservation. Although tourism, it still focuses on eco-tourism. All people concern the forest due to its focal point of environment setting i.e. water resources, soil, and air. Lack of forest affects in-seasonal rainfall, drought, flood, etc. Giving accurate knowledge of forest will enhance the environmental care. What do you think about clear forest?
Code:

anuson.yon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the tree because tree create the oxigen to me. I feel good when I receieve the oxigen.
Code:
 Love silly girl.[size=18][/size][b][i][/i][/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: