Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holidays
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amiy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: holidays Reply with quote

Hi! I am a Japanese girl.
I like a shopping. So, I go to a shopping in holidays. I bought clothes and hat recently. Laughing
magge333

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo!
I like watch a movie,
or reading a book. Very Happy
Recently I often read books. Rolling Eyes
touch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'd rather stay home holiday.

So I want to be lazy when one is at home.

I like a rising late, watching the video, reading the book.

In particular, the New Year's holiday is the greatest.
iza.j

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI!!!
My name is Iza. I'm from PoLaNd. I live in Tychy. I'm 17 years old.
I have a younger brother-Lukas. And he's 7 years old.
I like listen to music. I'm friendly and very sociable.
Write to me, if you want to tell about your plans on holiday!!! And I write you about my plans!!!
Best wishes from PoLaNd:D
I'm waiting for your fast reply!!
Salute...
iza.j
nancyunec2005

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Holiday! Reply with quote

Hello, I am very glad to know that all the people here like holidays! Very Happy Most of you said that you would have a holiday during your holidays. For me, I also like holidays and most of the time I will go traveling. Smile Very Happy

In my opinion, it is a good idea to have a travel in your holidays because we can relax ourselves after a long-days study or work. In addition, traveling also can broaden our views, and we learn the culture of other countries, even communicate with local people. Very Happy

It is anther way of learning. Also, sometimes it is better than only reading books at home.

Enjoy yourselves in your holidays. Very Happy
kevinliyueunec2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: holiday Reply with quote

This weekend I went home alone.I went there very early.So I stand there looking the wuxi map.Then a woman came to me,asked me weather I am a wuxi man, I said I am not from wuxi .She said she was from an hui ,she did not have money to go home, and have less 8 yuan can buy ticket.There were 8 yuan in my pocket,but I did not believe her ,I said only have 3 yuan ,she said no problem. I gave here 3 yuan ,and said nothing run away.I thought she have lost my heart.OH, What a pirty holiday.
sissi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!! I'm Sissi with my two friends:Giuly and Clod.
luckly the holiday is starting at 8 april.
we look farward to it!!
clod want to eat her chocolate eggs, Giuly and me want to go out with our friends... Clod is crazy!!!!
but we love her..
do you like twix??? do you know it?
... we love the seaside and go to shopping..

please, answer!! Cool
lillo212

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Urbani tonto Reply with quote

Urbani stupid and idiot girl.
sasa&van

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like holiday! I know many people same as me....
This weekend, all members in our dormitory decided to visit Nanjing where the capital of Jiangsu. We are all very exciting, because it is our first time to visit Nanjing...I heard about that Nanjing is a beautiful city, it has a lot of shops that we can choose many things which we want to buy~ In fact, it also will spend our lots of money.
Before we visit to Nanjing, we must think of what we need to take. I think it is necessary for me to do....
At last, I hope I have a good holiday this weekend!
chengpeng2003

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Holidays Reply with quote

everyone likes the holiday, especially a long holiday. we just have finished our seven-day holiday. i like shopping very much.,but i don't go shopping when the holiday. because there are too many people in the shopping mall. i want to go to a place less persons visit . Now the most attractive place for me is Europe
mipopo

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually stay home in holiday. But I often go to shopping eating lunch with my friends.
If I fit schedule with my friends, I want to go out more with my friends. But I think I will be busy. Because I�m going to start to do part-time job. So I am not able to meet my friends. If I have part-time job, I cherish my free time and meet friends.
I often travel with my friends in long holiday. I talk about a lot of ground with my friends all the way while the trip. Also we can discover we have never seen things!! So I want to discover new things more. Where should I go?
If I don�t have homework and housework, I want to go to study abroad in long holiday.
I�m only life once so I won�t regret later. Therefore I spend worthwhile in holiday.
iswriting

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: my holiday Reply with quote

I spend my holiday to something. Sometimes work partー time job, go shopping, stay in my home... I think holiday is own refresh. If you could get long vacation, let`s go to a trip;make some message interesting?
kayoko1123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: My holiday Reply with quote

I like to go shopping Very Happy
I also like to go the beach Very Happy Very Happy
I want to enjoy this summer holiday with my family
and my friends Very Happy
Do you plan something of this summer holiday ??
Gwendoline

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasa&van wrote:
I like holiday! I know many people same as me....
This weekend, all members in our dormitory decided to visit Nanjing where the capital of Jiangsu. We are all very exciting, because it is our first time to visit Nanjing...I heard about that Nanjing is a beautiful city, it has a lot of shops that we can choose many things which we want to buy~ In fact, it also will spend our lots of money.
Before we visit to Nanjing, we must think of what we need to take. I think it is necessary for me to do....
At last, I hope I have a good holiday this weekend!

WILCOME TO NANJING. i live in Nanjing.last 3~4 years,i visited to Wuxi. (san guo city,Europe city ect) Wuxi is very interesting.i like it. Smile
iswriting

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Always,I am shopping in holidays but also I like to reading books.
When I am shopping, sometime I'm not buy something but I'm enjoyed to only look at closes and goods.
And I'm going to go to theater in this holiday.
I have many many movies that I want to watch.
I'm looking forword to it.
How do you feel that watch movies in your holiday?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: