Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help me, need some advice...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kian vasseghi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Please help me, need some advice... Reply with quote

Can someone please give me some advice.

What is the best way to lose weight and stay healthy Question
Alvaro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practising cycling and having a good diet, with variety of food.
knowledge_seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ammmmmmmm there are many ways ..
but before 2months i was on dite & i lost 5 killos but i don't kow if it's healthy or not .. it's just eat a CHOCOLATE as food & berry juice ..that's it
Azaquiel

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eat regularly scheduled meals, with healthy foods consisting of many types of vegetables, and white meat. Fish is a very good source of vitamins, minerals , as well as healthy oils. Sleep early, responding to your own body's internal clock (ie. if you are tired, go to sleep immediately because it is often too late when the body has to alert you that you are tired.) Exercise regularly, with moderate-intense activities for the period of 30 minutes on a daily or 3days/week basis (depending on your age).

�����������������
yukashiro

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Don't tempt god Reply with quote

Hello! Are you on a dieting?
> Diet is so difficult. According to diet our skins sometimes become
> rough�.when my friend (went on) diet, she became bad form. I pity her.
> so I don�t want to (go on a) diet. A lot of girls long for slim body. I
> also sometimes think so. But if we can�t get into shape, we shouldn�t on
> a dieting! How do you think? I want to hear your opinions.
Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Please help me, need some advice... Reply with quote

kian vasseghi wrote:
Can someone please give me some advice.

What is the best way to lose weight and stay healthy Question

I think the better way to lose weight is change your diet. Most of the nutritions recomend eat fruits and vegetables much as you can. You must to eat in small quantities several times at week is an another recomendation.
I think you should combine diet with excercises, like dancing, going to the gym. etc.
Bye. Good luck!! Very Happy
ealin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

two keys:healthy diet and regular exercise.remember what we call regular is mean that you must keep on,at least half an hour exercises of three times a week,according to a expert,and don't torment yourself by dieting ,there's no need.although you may lose weight through this , it will recover quickly if you began to eat normal again.so the most improtant thing is health ,which nothing else can be as important as .don't precious it only when you lose it .
herbal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Lose Weight Reply with quote

There are many home remedies to lose weight. If you want , can use some herbal medicine tips at home easily and self. You can contact me.
msm72

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

There are many ways to loose weight and stay healthy. I agree on all of the suggestions given by our friends, and for me exercise and eat healthy foods are better than taking modern medicine.

Regards,
HerbsForLove
helenunec2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are sever ways to lose weight.First of all, you could a correct idea,because lose weight is a long time. Secondly, you should adjust yourself diet. In China ,it is said,breakfast is better, lunch is fully and dinner is little.You should try to follow this rule your life. and you should eat on time. In addition, you must do exercise. when you are eating up, you can not sit down . you should stand up to 30 minutes at least. Then you should eat more fruit, such as orangers , apples and any more. I feel tomato is a good food. Finally, congratulate you on lose weight success. Razz
ronbraad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A balanced diet is very important to stay healthy. However, if you want to lose weight, then apart from exercising, it is very important to recognize your eating habits as well. I stumbled upon a great resource at http://www.edtreatmentcenters.com/ - it�s all about eating disorders and their treatment. Just visit the site to know more about eating disorders, and staying healthy. Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: