Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's travel !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hnldtx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Let's travel ! Reply with quote

Working and living in a same city,the same place ,so boring ! I am a young man ,I 'd like to enjoy my life .It is so amazing to see the different views .you 'll get different feelings .exciting .relaxing .free .I would travel all over the world if could .....seize today ! guys ! Very Happy
befree69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you. I love my country and my home but i�m so bored of living here. I�m looking forward to graduate - finish my studying and go abroad. I want a change, to see new places, to make new friends, so many exciting things to do...I really love my friends and family but I need to live freely and I have to quench my thirst for adventure (if you understand what i mean)...I wish my dreams come true...And good luck to you too Wink
hnldtx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i always imaged my future when i was in shool and i had colourful dreams too. but now it goes further and further and i realise dream and reality is totally different .i really don't like my job but on the other hand i must make a living .too many things in you life and they are hard to be balanced .i know little about your nation but i think i can understand your puzzle and i wish you your dreams can come true .there is a free advice for you :choose a job you really love to do ,do not only consider of money .god bless you ! Razz
nepal_krishna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Let's travel ! Reply with quote

I exactly agree with your opinion. As my experience of Nepal base tour operator, lots of people who travelled to Nepal give similar reason why they travel. Travelling to overseas and collecting lots of information like culture, history, geography etc are really important things for human life.

Cheers..........Krishna
([email protected])
www.himalayanhumanity.com[/url]
befree69

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that my dreams about traveling are only the dreams now but in the future it�ll be a necessity. for young people in slovakia is very difficult to find a job. and also a salary isn�t very high so life will be very very hard after graduating. so most of the students go abroad to find a job and earn enough money for their living...
hnldtx

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!guys it is MayDay and i get 7 days off. it is the perfect for travel but i can find my miss right to go with me .How sad it is ! I a kind of miss the old days .. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: