Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atenea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi zeltrax, I like king kong but not very much. What�s your name? I�m Lola and I�m spanish
eRyGd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM? Reply with quote

Ciao Gloria... i'm italian girl and im16 years old... my favourite film is "Inetrvista al vampiro".... l' haI mai visto??? se no.. te lo consiglio...
sissi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi! I'm Sissi with my two friends..
I think that Grease is the best film... althought it's old!
it is our first time that we write in this site, we hope that you answer.

goodbye
Very Happy
jeanjean2009

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

i love kingkong. because it was nice movvie. i like naomie watts she
beautiful. when kingkong go up in the it scary . my name is emmanuel good bay Embarassed Idea
marizinha91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I�m from Brazil, and my favorites films are: Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Charlie and the Chocolate Fabric, Pirates of the caribbean: the course of the Black Pearl, Spider Man, Ice Age...
Angel_dust

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Angel_dust on Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
kevinliyueunec2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: my favourite film Reply with quote

Hello,my name is kevin, I am from China.
It is difficult for me to answer you question,because the films were too much and the best one were not the only.More and more films were produced every year.For example, in 1997, I love the film which name <Titanic> ,but in 2006, I love films which produce in China, <wu ji>.I think in the next year , the better one will produces.We can not say which film I love best ,just say whic film we love now.That right? The film which you like I will watch,and the film which I like I hope you will like too.
celly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my favorite movie is "Saw".
This movie is fantastic and very perfect.
It's about a killer that do "games" with peoples, and they has to do this "game" or then they die.
The movie is a suspense.
If you want know more about he, just watching.
kisses Razz
polisportiva2006

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Film Reply with quote

Hello, my name's Daniele and I think that King Kong sucks. And I think that you look like at King Kong!!!!
Atenea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI italian girl !!! I love "entrevista con el vampiro", this film is great! and I think that Antonio Banderas ( french vampire), who is a spanish actor, is very handsome and plays very well
Elektra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi people Very Happy
My name is Maria, i'm 14 years old and i'm from Russian Rolling Eyes
My favourite films are: Faculty, Ace Ventura 2
Ruff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 Blocks
white cloud

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't anyone see this film"THe Shawshank Redemption"?This film is my favorite .It moved me deeply.If you see it ,you will find it's worthy of taking your time.
Alvaro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atenea wrote:
HI italian girl !!! I love "entrevista con el vampiro", this film is great! and I think that Antonio Banderas ( french vampire), who is a spanish actor, is very handsome and plays very well

The name of this film in english is "Interview with the vampire". If you write it in Spanish, nobody is going to understand you (except for the spanish people Wink ). Un beso, compatriota.
Alvaro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atenea wrote:
I like "love actually" but my favourite film is "the ape�s planet" with Charlton heston and I like too "el golpe" with Paul Newman and Rober Redford

I think the name of the film starred by Paul Newman and Robert Reford is "The sting", but I'm not sure. I like this film very much, but I think this other one is even better than "The Sting": "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" (Dos hombres y un destino). Have you seen it?

By the way, "The planet of the apes" is one of my favourite films (and one of my favourites books, of course). Have you seen the remake of this film directed by Tim Burton?? In spite of having very bad reviews, I think it's a good film.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: