Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange beings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pockyunec2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Strange beings Reply with quote

Do you believe the UFO exists in the universe? I believe it is true. The universe is very large and it has plenty of planets which we don't know now. Any strange beings can live in the other planets. Maybe they are interested us as we want to know them. I think they can take a UFO to the earth.
I saw a TV program before which interviewed some people who had seen the UFO before. Some of them said that they were caught by a strong power and they went into a strange room which had some strange beings. These people were put on equipment then they didn't know what was happening after that. When they woke up they found they were outside of the UFO. They said that the strange beings had big and black eyes; they had thin bodies, too. I think we will find them one day.
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
angelwing

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the people who claim they've met UFOs are just high on something. However, I do believe there really are aliens out there, just not visiting us, or if they are, they aren't coming into contact with us.

Norm
And I listen to the music
Beautiful music
Yes I listen to the music
Beautiful music"
ltp-008

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently I saw a few science fiction movies,it was very exciting,one movie called Crack of Memory tells a story in which a computer expert invented a machine which can predict the future.When he found that there were nuclear wars in the world by using his machine,he decided to destroy the machine,but he knew he would lose his memory when he once finished his work in a secret lab for a famous company,so he arranged twenty items which would help him to destroy the machine.The movie tells us when we completely understand and see our future,that means we don't have the future.

Another science fiction movie I saw is Guests of Other Planet,it is about a intelligence alien coming to our Earth.He can travel beyond light speed,he also can speak English and change his figure into human being.He is very friendly to our human.

I believe there are aliens in the universe.Just imagining how many stars there are in Milky Way galaxy,scientists estimate there are 200-400 billions stars in our Milky Way galaxy,beyond our milky Way there are 100-500 billions galaxy,how many stars are there in the universe?The number of stars in the universe are more than the amount of the sand in the Earth.Imagining just ten planets orbitting on a star,the planets in the universe are uncountable.So there must be some other beings in other planets.

Once we discover the way in which we can travel beyond light speed, we will find other beings in the universe,maybe other aliens already visited our mother Earth.I hope that I will meet some of them someday. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: