Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computers are also suit for old people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joyceunec2005

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Computers are also suit for old people Reply with quote

With the development of technique, computers become the most important machines in our daily life. Though some one said that computer is the best friend of young people, they are not only suit for young people, but also suitable for old people. As an old people, they will have much more time to stay at home and use computer. They can use computer to know the information about the world outside. If they want to buy something, but they are too old to walk on the road, they can book something they need in the computer. They also can find a housekeeper to look after them in the computer. So computers are also very useful for old people.
ann3732

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: computer used by old people Reply with quote

I think both young people and old people have the same right to use computers. Maybe the only difference is that they use computers in different purpose. For those old people, they have more spare time at home. When they are alone, computer can be their good assistant. I�d like to take my own experience as an example. Recently when hearing I plan to buy a new computer to change the old one, my grandmother telephoned me immediately. She asked me whether she could have my old computer or not. And also she wanted me to teach her some skills to manage the computer as easy as she can manage. Suddenly I realize that my grandma is lonely at home. Since grandpa died few years ago, she almost has no activities. Moreover, her five children will come back to see her randomly even in weekends. She always stays at home from morning until night. So I wish my computer can help her and bring happiness to her. So when you say computer is also suit for old people, I totally I agree with it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: