Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

computer!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beckhamunec2005

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: computer! Reply with quote

Computer is very important tools, many people are now using computers, it can help us solve many problems for which we live, work, study and have a lot of convenience. We can enquiries lot of useful information, but the computer is not only brings benefits, but also bring us a lot of impact. For example, many students indulge in computer games, much unhealthy content dissemination. All this has brought us. However, the emergence of computers to help mankind great, we have to use it correctly; it will give us much help.
xiangbing37

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: computer! Reply with quote

beckhamunec2005 wrote:
Computer is very important tools, many people are now using computers, it can help us solve many problems for which we live, work, study and have a lot of convenience. We can enquiries lot of useful information, but the computer is not only brings benefits, but also bring us a lot of impact. For example, many students indulge in computer games, much unhealthy content dissemination. All this has brought us. However, the emergence of computers to help mankind great, we have to use it correctly; it will give us much help.

Everything has two sides.Computer is just a useful tool.
thomasunec2005

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: computer Reply with quote

Every thing has two sides. Computer aslo has good part and bad part.
Computer is good for us to get some informations.For example when we want to have a report or essay we can get informations from the internet. That makes our lives easier than before.
There are some bad for us about the computer. For example when we played the computer games we could stop playing. If we can find that game is very interesting and we think that is more interesting than study,that will become a big promble with us. Rolling Eyes So we must control ourlives.
I hope everyone can use computer in the right way.
angelwing

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the access to information is a bad thing with computers. We've becoming too reliant on the computer for our every day lives... for example the calculator. The calculator is the most basic form of a computer; it takes in numbers and "computes" an answer. We've become so accustomed to it that we're starting to dumb ourselves down... people are getting less and less capable of doing their own calculations by each generation. We're also being hit by an influx of information... we get so much information that we've stopped absorbing it... people used to have to look up their information in a book, and they absorb it into their heads. Nowadays, you google it, you use the information for a second, then it gets thrown away as you take in more information.

Computers soon will start thinking for us, and then what? Will we just become meaningless blobs of blood and muscles?

Norm
julie760407

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Computer Reply with quote

I like to play computer . But my computer is not very good.
I can not fix that computer isn't working . I can not fabricate
the computer machine . I can talking msn in my friends. I can write and send e-mail for my friends . I like to play computer games . But that's sounds look bad . Because I don't know the basic knowledge about the computer . In the future ,
I hope I can spend some time to realize the computer .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: