Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm come from China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angeljuan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: I'm come from China Reply with quote

I'm new...I'm come from China
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
waslord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello angeljuan How are U???????????????????????????� Very Happy
Hanky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi angeljuan welcome to ESL Cafe Very Happy

Hi waslord I'm in your class Laughing Mr. Green
Canonnier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Angel, I come from china too
shenzhen, and you?
yeungtsui

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: I'm China. Reply with quote

Hi, how's going? My name is Michelle. I from Hong Kong, China. I move to U.S. about eight years ago. My hobbies are reading, paper folding, craft making, and of course, surf on the internet. Smile
Daisyy_30691

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm China. Reply with quote

yeungtsui wrote:
Hi, how's going? My name is Michelle. I from Hong Kong, China. I move to U.S. about eight years ago. My hobbies are reading, paper folding, craft making, and of course, surf on the internet. Smile
I LOVE SURFING TOO!
high9556

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, I come from China. Laughing
nancy7055

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: hello everybody here Reply with quote

I come from China ,too . My hobby is tennis and I am a teammember in Xi'an Jiao Tong University tennis team. I like to make friends very much.Happy to see you all here:) Laughing
arielle

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello everybody!
tinchen

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

Hi guys!!!

I'm not from china Wink
I'm from germany. how is life in china? what's on TV and do you have nice places to go in your town?
waterspirit

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: sth about china Reply with quote

Quote:
tinchen
I'm from germany. how is life in china? what's on TV and do you have nice places to go in your town?

in china there're great differences between different areas. easpecially for city and countryside. people lives in metropolis enjoy a modern life and easily share new thing all over the world. however, the people in countryside lead a tough life though it's improving with each passing day. generally speaking,people now lead a better life than ever before in china. and actually china is more open to the outside world and eager to communicate with other countries more.

when it comes to tv or entainment in china,indeed u can see many tv or radio programmes in china mass media. mass media's developing fast in china,include internet,tv,radio and newspaper. people in china have been used to get informations from different kinds of media. and it also has been an important way for chinese to entertain and relax themselves.

china is the old country of long histroy and special culture. there're many nice places for visit ,'cause it has a large domain. more and more people from other countries all over the world visit to china every year. you are welcom to visit here someday!

i hope u can know more about china after my brief introduction.
Laughing thanks.
morimo

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: sth about china Reply with quote

What is popular building or place in chaina Razz ?I am from Japanese Embarassed Mt.Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. It is very beautiful Very Happy
toninho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: I'm live in Macau SAR. Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi folks,

cheched out how you nice folks introduced yourselves and now I'd like to say something. I live in Macau, now an intergrated part of China. We have a mix of cultures: mainly Chinese and Portuguese as well as other ethnic minorities such as Burmese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Indian/Pakistani. It's a multi-lingual place. The place is very small and compact but we have very friendly people here.

If you want to chat and be friends, or want to know more about Macau, then call me.... Smile

See You later
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: