Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my holiday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
victorpeng

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: my holiday Reply with quote

I am a student, every year I have two holidays, these are summer holiday and winter holiday. In winter holiday I like play computer at home, because it is very cold outside, sometime I skating in the park. In the summer holiday, I like swimming in the river all the day, I do not like swim in the swimming pool, which is man made, that is restricted,
I like free, so in the holiday I am very happy, are you happy ? one year time you had uesed to study, in the holiday we may have a rest, taht is free.I hope you agree with me.
olik

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: hey :) Reply with quote

hey,,, I'm agree with you Wink . I like winter, because I can go out and play with snow bowl fight with my cousins. Sometimes I like to go to ice blades.
Jacquelineunec2005

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: The Labor Day Reply with quote

After one week, the Labor Day will come, and we will have a holiday. On the holiday, I will go back to my hometown. During that day, I want to meet to my classmates in the senior high school, and go shopping with my mother. Every time, I go back to school, I will bring a lot of things, because I think the things in my hometown is cheaper than in Wuxi. On the holiday, I must do the homework, it is an essay. I chose the topic about unemployment. But in next week, we have an exam. I have a little nervous about that, but I also feel happy about the holiday.
milenaE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: come on! Reply with quote

oh guys..
please!
where I live doesn't snow...
I wish I could go out and play with snow balls.
Enjoy what you have, don't stay home playin' in the computer!
Go Ice skating, skiing, snowboarding, something like that.
But don't stay home!

And you know what is cool to do in the summer vacations?
Going to the beach!
Go out every night with friends!

Hope you listen to me.
kisses Milena

melissa827

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a university student, we are supposed to have more spare time, but the thing is that we are facing more pressure. pressure from society, pressure from our parents, pressure from ourselves! you have to work very hard to make a living. though we have two holidays: summer holiday and winter holiday, that means little to me for rest.
in the past winter and summer holiday, i enrolled in a course to improve myself. and also, i'm the people who don't like to have nothing to do or just stay at home wondering. i like my life to be full of activities.
and i also like free, and the most thing i want to do in my holiday is to travel, and i don't care where to go.
hope u agree with me
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: