Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deja vu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ela2004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Deja vu Reply with quote

I believe that some people had deja vu. Because I also passed through deja vu.
When I passed on to the third grade, I had changed class. I thought that perhaps I would leave my friends who were in the same class. So I was nervous before I knew it. I dreamed about it the night. I was going to get in class3 and my student number was 33. I got up then went to school for making sure which is my class. I suprised. Because it was same as dream.
izalo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEJA VU.... it is a good question !!!!

I don't know, but I have seen myself doing things which I believe I have done before, it scare me, I don't know if it has been a dream or reality, or maybe I was there before....

I don't believe in reencarnation, and i hope to find out an answer for this question.
19thThinker

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in a way Deja vu is a bit scary thing
Sometimes I just have this feeling that I have done this before or this has happened before but I can't say when or where... It's really confusing

Maybe it's just that we do something similiar to what we have done before and it remindes us about the things happened in the past. Maybe some features in the person we meet for the first time are similar to some person we have met long time ago.....

But what ever the reason is, deja vu still confuses me when ever I have it
angelwing

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most doctors believe that deja vu is when we have a dream, and when something happens that's close to the dream, the mind changes the dream so that we think we saw it before.

Personally I've had quite a few deja vus before, but usually it's just a color or a single image that makes me believe that it was a deja vu, so I'm not surprised if it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Norm
And I listen to the music
Beautiful music
Yes I listen to the music
Beautiful music"
mio42

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

i belive in dajbu!!!!!!!!!!

coz i had it before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saki0319

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: DEJA VU Reply with quote

I believe deja vu,too.
In fact, I have experienced it many times!!
I think deja vu is very miracle and mysterious thing Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: