Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oitnimo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Internet Reply with quote

The Internet is a network of computer connections that allows millions of computer users around the world to exchange information. I think the Internet will become the most important technology in the future. There are various usages in the Internet. For example, Search, E-mail, and Download. But, there are many problems in the Inter net. For example, Virus and Unlawful access. There is no development of the Internet technology, if there problems are not solved. In order to solve these problems, I have to study many things in school. It is difficult for me. But, I do my best for future of technology.
Athton

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: I think so. Reply with quote

At the present when the Internet has spread, we can know information to know now immediately. This is very convenient and indispensable to our life. However, that information can come to hand easily may say even the personal information which should be kept known by others. While becoming rich about our life, it is important to lose such risks and to build better society.
gogo3

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The virus etc. are certainly big problems on the Internet. If the technology advances, the virus that can do a strong protecting and breaks it is born, too. These problems cannot be expelled by the advance in technology. The problem is that the people involved in not the technology but it create the virus. It is good that you study the computer at the school. For me, it is strong that you do not misuse it.
060fe335

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: internet Reply with quote

--- I think so, too. The Internet is very convenient for us. We can access the internet from computer and cell phone, so we can do it whenever we like. For example, we can listen to music and watch pictures by accessing the internet. Then we can know the situation of the world through the internet. Today internet is no longer essential for many people of the world. But there is the people who can�t use the internet. Because of the poor environment, they even can�t use a computer. So we have a lot of problem which we must solve around the world.
angelwing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The internet is good because it provides us with a plethora of information. We can easily access what we need. However, this is also dumbing us; when we have all this information at our fingertips, we lose our ability to keep the information in our head. We expect to be able to get it whenever we need, so we don't store it and actually apply it anymore.

Norm
And I listen to the music
Beautiful music
Yes I listen to the music
Beautiful music"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: