Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Tell me your favorite movies!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A.kim

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Please Tell me your favorite movies!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone Exclamation These days I am isaddicted to watch DVDs Smile I'm looking for American movies Exclamation I like comedies,sports,love stories and bizarre movies.Please tell me your favorite movies Razz
Shana

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Please Tell me your favorite movies!! Reply with quote

A.kim wrote:
Hi everyone Exclamation These days I am isaddicted to watch DVDs Smile I'm looking for American movies Exclamation I like comedies,sports,love stories and bizarre movies.Please tell me your favorite movies Razz

Very Happy One of my favorite movie is "Ever after" is a great love movie, which talks about cinderella and the real story about her. The main actress is Drew Barrymore, she is an excellent actress. You should see also "Never been Kissed". Another great movie is "Man on fire" is an acction movie about kidnapping in Mexico city, is great and the main actor is Denzel Washington and the girl who was kidnaped is Dakota Fleming.
You must see them, they are great.

(*). .Shana. .(*)
nochena

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Please Tell me your favorite movies!! Reply with quote

Hi, my favorite movie it's Edward's scissors hands, it's a beautiful story, it's like a fairy tale

n o c h e n a
jadari

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Please Tell me your favorite movies!! Reply with quote

Hi, One of my fovorite movie is "Two for money", and "Pach Adams".
I thing one of the very bad is "Hostal".
robinunec

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Trainspotting Reply with quote

One of my favorite movie is "Trainspotting" is a special movie, which talks about five childhood friends, four of whom are heroin addicts. The main actress is Ewan McGregor, he is an excellent actress.Mark Renton (Ewan McGregor) is the main focus of this story, which mainly deals with his handling of heroin addiction.The other characters include Sick Boy (Jonny Lee Miller), Spud (Ewen Bremmer), and Tommy (Kevin McKidd).
The movie takes us through their battle with addiction. Although some of the cast do not use heroin, most shot up regularly and feed their habit through a combination of taxpayer's money and stealing from people.
angelwing

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I like Collateral, a nice movie about a taxi driver who picks up an assassin for the night, and it's a little play on psychology as they journey from hit to hit. It looks like an action movie but there's really no action in it at all...

Norm
And I listen to the music
Beautiful music
Yes I listen to the music
Beautiful music"
iswriting

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: The Phantom Of T Reply with quote

I love watching movies Very Happy  Recently,I watched title of movie is "The Phantom Of The Opera". Do you know it?????It was great nice movie!!!!!!! This movie is british movie.....If I remember right..... When I was high school student, I met this movie. And, I watched this movie only me Wink Because this movie is too late showing then. So, There was only me in the movie theater. When movie started, I felt little lone....But I don't feel lone the middle scene of a movie. I concentrated this movie so much Laughing By the way, this story is simplify love story and a little suspense story. The structure of movie is musical. By way of parenthesis, I watched musical too in the London. It was so good too!!!!!!!!! If you like a love story movie,you will certainly like this movie. And If you are tearful, you will like this movie too Laughing Laughing Please check it out Wink Then please tell me about your favorite movies next time and see you !!!!!!!!!!![color=blue][/color][color=blue][/color][size=18][/size]
Goh

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: favorite movies Reply with quote

Nice to meet you, I'm Goh, live i n Japan.

I like Harry Potter, Spiderman, Terminator
and Death Note.
19thThinker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of my favourite movies is V for Vendetta, It's worth of watching

And almost all the movies with Johnny Depp in are great. The Chocolate is sooooo good a movie
A.kim

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys Cool I'll try to watch movies you tell me!!!!!!

Anyway I watched "es" yesterday It was awesome Sad I felt uncomfortable after I watched the movie.Have you ever watched the movie??
iswriting

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Dear The person who likes a movie Reply with quote

Hi, everyone!! I am a one of moviegoer. I watch two movies about a month. I tell you about Ranking of my favorite movies.
No.3 is The Moulin. This is a kind of Disny movie.
No.2 is Love actually. I already watched three times.
The first place of attention is ...................................Cool runnnig!!!! It is very fun and impressed. A character is individual, too.
Have you been watched these movies? Please give me a your opinion.

P.S.
Dear A.kim
I have not watched "es". I try watching it next time Very Happy [/list]
YolandaY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: The school of Rock Reply with quote

this movie is my favorite one. my teacher suggested me and my classmates to watch it. i think the rock teacher who was in the film was good teacher. he was professional person and he liked rock very much. he always wanted to teach his students rock. his students were all clever and lovely. after teaching, they liked rock very much. because they persisted with rock, they were successful. they won a competetion in rock. Razz
trover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forest Gump is a heartwarming story and also has a lot of information about recent history in the U.S. Please try it!
iswriting

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my favorite movie is "Love Actually"!!
I like love story !! Love Actually is included some love stories.
Each stories are very nice. This movie makes me happy and warm heat!! Very Happy
fax0571

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gone with the wind ,the movie is about a great woman,wonderful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: