Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY LOVLELY TRIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinky butterfly

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: MY LOVLELY TRIP Reply with quote

Last summer we decided to travel to TURKY.First, my father went and book the tickets.hen we preapare our luggeg and bags befor 3 days.each one has a bag.we went to the airport and chek in.we flew and we were very happy.the trip took 3 and half hours.after that we arrived to istanbol airport.we took a taxi and went to the hotel.it was 6 pm. my father and i went to the super market and bought some goods.we returend to the hotel and tooke my family and went to a nice restaurant near the hotel.at 11:30 pm we went back and slept.TURKY is a wonderfull country.the weather was terrific.we went many places there like museums,old palas,parks and many restaurauts.we learnd a lot about the history of Turky.we stayed there 30 days.i really enjoyed my trip and i hope to travel again but with another country.
sara sara

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last summer we decided to travel to Turkey.First, my father went and booked the tickets.Then we prepared our luggege and bags before 3 days of the travel day.Each one has a bag.We went to the airport and checked in.Then we flew and we were very happy.The trip took three and half hours. After that, we arrived in Istanbal Airport. When it was 6pm, we took a taxi and went to the hotel. My father and I went to the supermarket and bought some goods. We returned to the hotel and took our family and went to a nice resturant near the hotel. At 11:30 pm, we went back and slept. Turkey is a wounderful country because the weather was terrific. We went many places there like: museums,old places,parks and many resturauts. We learned a lot about Turkey's history. We spent there 30 days. I really enjoyed my trip and I hope to travel again but to the another country.
ladyN

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsafsdsfcvd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: