Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

computer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
victorpeng

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: computer Reply with quote

I like computer for many reasons. Although I can not control it very successfully, but I always try to use it.
When I was freedom, I often use computer to play some games, it can company with me for the freedom time. When I was not happy, I often use it to listen the music, and it make me fell better.When I know some new films are come out, I often down them in my computer and when I have time, I will watch it. Also computer can help me study English, I often go to the english net to see some essays.Some time I down some listening themes and do it .
I like computer, it makes me happy and walk to success.
canglong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ye,computer is getting more and more important for eveybody nowdays in china. i use it studying English .and sometimes playing computer games, listening music.In all,computer and net is part of my daily life. I found i do not leave them.
miwako1023

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: computer Reply with quote

Yeah, computer is very usufull. It makes our work easy.
hanamichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: so difficult... Reply with quote

Hi Smile
I like computer.
But, using computer is so difficult Cool
For example to make really good use of all the information .
How about you??
emi1222

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: computer Reply with quote

Hi Laughing Laughing
My parent bought me a new notebook computer Cool
So,i'm very happy Exclamation Exclamation
kaori0702

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: computer Reply with quote

Hi!
I have trouble in use computers. Crying or Very sad
Please teach how to use. Embarassed
iswriting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: conputers Reply with quote

I use computer every day. I am a Japanese university student.I increased chanses to use it. I use Word, Excel, sometimes Power Point,and audio. It is very useful. I can not think without computer
.In the future, both school and company erequests people, who use a computer.What do you think about computer?
lmsp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: computer Reply with quote

I like computer,because it can play game,listen to music......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: