Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

film and cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashleeunec2005

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: film and cinema Reply with quote

I like watching films! During the holiday, I often watch DVD at home. Many people like to see film or cinema, they think the emotion in the film is plentiful, the actor in it is beautiful and the story line is very exciting. As I know, most of people like to see film about love. As they think the love in the film is romantic. In fact, at least I think film is just film; the contents in it are very different from our true life. There always have a prefect end in film. But film can Plenteousness our life,because movie give us happiness, and also give us space to think about our really life.
Sometimes movies like the mirror that can show us more truth.
Luckily, we have movie night at school, which is on Wednesday night in this semester. Those English movies were very good that can improve our English.
timunec

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: film Reply with quote

At this night, I watched a very fascinating film on my computer. This film called " Hua Mu Lan I", it is a cartoon film in Disney. It inturduce something about Chinese hero "Hua Mulan", she accept a assignment with emperor. The emperor sent his three daughters to another country for peace. HUa Mulan escored of emperor's three daughter. On the road, the emperor's daughters love with another pperson, but their mission was get married with princes other country's. Hua Mulan was a woman so she understands them and help them to fond the ture love. fondlly, she got married with general Li, She found the ture love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: