Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First moon landing, fake??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:38 am    Post subject: First moon landing, fake?? Reply with quote

Our teacher talked with us about the philosopher Ren� Descartes, who began with the methodic disbeliefs.
He mentioned that there are peolpe who are convinced that the first landing on the moon 1969 was a fake by the Americans.
Until then I hadn`t ever heard about that. I couldn`t believe what he said. I was convinced that the Americans 1969 were the fist time on the moon.
Meanwhile I`ve red up on this theme. In truth there are a lot of articles that argue that everything was faked.
I`m very interested in the truth....
rigi_bbi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe it,undoubtly,america have the ability to do it in 60s
sunking814

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has some info you might find interesting. It essentially proves the case that Apollo DID go to the Moon....and this is from a group that is usually critical of NASA.

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm
Diana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: First moon landing, fake?? Reply with quote

brini wrote:
Our teacher talked with us about the philosopher Ren� Descartes, who began with the methodic disbeliefs.
He mentioned that there are peolpe who are convinced that the first landing on the moon 1969 was a fake by the Americans.
Until then I hadn`t ever heard about that. I couldn`t believe what he said. I was convinced that the Americans 1969 were the fist time on the moon.
Meanwhile I`ve red up on this theme. In truth there are a lot of articles that argue that everything was faked.
I`m very interested in the truth....

The truth is the Americans were the first to land on the moon.
mountain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: First moon landing, fake?? Reply with quote

Hi brini
How are you ?

My name is Ali .Im 19 years.Im a student in higer colleges of technology .My hopy football
Bob S.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Bad Astronomy Reply with quote

Another good web site for debunking the Moon Landing Hoax conspiracy theorists is:
http://www.badastronomy.com/

The host is a professor of astronomy and former NASA employee. He does not suffer conspiracy fools easily.
jasper howizter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: moon landing fake? Reply with quote

Was the moon landing faked? Well, yes and no. Yes, it was faked as we never did land on the moon, but NASA really staged the moon landing on Mars. The US has wanted the world to believe they have been to moon and they went to Mars to prove it! Why did they go to Mars to fake the moon landing? Because the light was better on Mars.
Bob S.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Laughing
acem

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what jasper said doesn't make sense.... don't make up stuff if u know nothing
why they go to mars just to prove that they've been to the moon...
plus if they can go to mars... they would be telling the world that they've been to mars... mars is further away and harder to get to... and mars doesn't even look like the moon... r u stupid or what?
Bob S.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a joke. Get it? Rolling Eyes
acem

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
nope......sry......Razz
I'm not good with jokes
Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Moon Landing Reply with quote

Was the moon landing faked?

Of course it was. It was all arranged by Walt Disney with Microsoft's money.
nana123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe... i think they didn't have microsoft in the 60's Laughing

yeah! i've heard about this fake landing too. they made this up in area 51. how come the flag is flying when there's no wind on the moon Rolling Eyes

http://365d.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/365d
nana123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: In the news Reply with quote

Shocked hi,
i got this from AFP

Quote:

US to send four astronauts to moon in 2018

The United States will send four astronauts to the moon in 2018 in a return to its pioneering manned mission into space, NASA administrator Michael Griffin announced.

NASA is to design a new rocket based on the technology from its ageing shuttles that are to be retired in 2010, Griffin said Monday. The new rocket could be orbiting in space by 2014.

The last manned mission to the moon was the Apollo 17 rocket in 1972. But the new mission will enable preparations to set up a permanent base on the moon, Griffin said Monday.

The NASA chief estimated the cost of the moon programme at 104 billion dollars.

He said the new rocket would be "very Apollo-like, with updated technology. Think of it as Apollo on steroids."

http://365d.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/365d
clonc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Moon Landings etc Reply with quote

Everyone knows that the moon landing was a fake, computer generated

Everyone knows that the Nazis did not murder any Jews, and this is purely anti-german propoganda falsely created by the press to sell newspapers.

Everyone knows that the Cultural Revolution was just a bit of fiction, and that the Tian An Men Massacre was just capitalist propoganda created on computers by CNN.

Come on! We all know this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: