Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

holiday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billyjie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: holiday Reply with quote

Cool I like shopping in holiday. I like do it very much, I often call some good friends go to the center city. I like buying some new clothes, and my friends like eating delicious food. Of course, I also like playing football and basketball in hoilday. It is good for our body. We learn English a whole week, and it is a very good relaxion. Sometime I go to the school library with my students. I read some interesting books in the library. It can add to our knowledge and let us have a good rest. We often drink some beverages and talk some interesting things with other students. Our ovice is very low. It is my holiday living, how do you spend the holiday?Do you tell me? Embarassed
iswriting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: What shall I being with?? Reply with quote

My holiday is healing of a week.
I'm tired. Becouse my week is very hard. Embarassed
I don't have rest in a week.
So I want to have a rest on weekend.
BUt I busy every day, so I can't do I want to do many things.
What shall I being with?? Crying or Very sad
I think this every holiday.
I think good your holiday. Very Happy
yan0515

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellow!!! I read a lot of newspapers for one week on my holiday Sad I try to read it per a day!! But I cannot go on my desicion Sad So, I must read it on my day off Very Happy
Somewhere else , I taik with my friends all the day !!The topic is about our life , love story , fimily, hobby and so on!! It is most pleasant within one week for me !!
johnko1102

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: holiday Reply with quote

I think I don't have holiday because I have to do my many homework and study for exams. However, as I bake so shall I eat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: