Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do u wanna have an older brother/sister or younger bro/sis?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yukity

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Do u wanna have an older brother/sister or younger bro/sis? Reply with quote

Hi! I�m a Japanese girl who is a College student Very Happy I have a younger brother who is a high school student and a younger sister who is a junior high school student. They like computer and playing TV games everyday Rolling Eyes They are Japanese �Otaku�s that prefer to keep staying their room to play computer games or read books, magazines and novels. So I want to have older brothers or older sisters because I want to go shopping or talk about music, famous actor or actress and boyfriend or girlfriend. Now I can�t do those things with my brother and sister because they are �Otaku�s. What do you think of my opinion Question
saki0319

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Do u wanna have an older brother/sister or younger bro/s Reply with quote

yukity wrote:
Hi! I�m a Japanese girl who is a College student

Hello! I'm a japanese college student,too Razz I have a younger sister who is high school student,but Idon't have elder brothers or sisters Crying or Very sad
I want a older sibling because I want to be taught study. If I had a elder brother or sister,I might spend pleasant days Very Happy
charliechf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: admire you ! Reply with quote

i really really want a bro. or sis..
but i think i have no chance
haha!
=================================
i'm charlie.from china!
AdamChen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: Do u wanna have an older brother/sister or younger bro/s Reply with quote

yukity wrote:
Hi! I�m a Japanese girl who is a College student Very Happy I have a younger brother who is a high school student and a younger sister who is a junior high school student. They like computer and playing TV games everyday Rolling Eyes They are Japanese �Otaku�s that prefer to keep staying their room to play computer games or read books, magazines and novels. So I want to have older brothers or older sisters because I want to go shopping or talk about music, famous actor or actress and boyfriend or girlfriend. Now I can�t do those things with my brother and sister because they are �Otaku�s. What do you think of my opinion Question

I am chinese guy, 22 years old, also a college student. I pretty wanted to have a brother or a sisiter but you know there is the family planning policy in china , other than you are a minor nationality, so never could you have opportunity to have your siblings. consequensely I am the only child.
if I had opportunity to opt, I would rather to have some brothers and sisiters. because first if i had an older sibling ,he would help me in my growing-up, giving me many experiences or encourage. Second if I had a younger sibling, I would give him/her my hand in the hour of need. But now that is not feasible.
Therefore i feel my personality was not imperfect in virtue of lack of communication with peers until entering college. somethines I don't know how get along with my peers properly, i don't whether it is my mistake. but i am being haunted. Maybe that is not individual problem in china, where a great number of adolescents are facing the problem as well.

that is my opinion and perspective.
SunsetShadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a german girl, I'm 17 and i still go to highschool. i have an older brother, 21 years old, who is a college student.
when i was growing up it was great having him around, we had much fun and i'm glad i'm not an only child. but now it's kinda boring at home, coz he doesn't live here anymore, he moved away when he started going to college....i live in a small town, so here's no college....he now lives in a bigger city 2 hours away by car from my hometown

it's funny, i never wanted older or younger siblings, i was always hoping for (although i did know that it was impossible) for a twinsister, lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: