Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your favorite movie??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iswriting

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: What is your favorite movie?? Reply with quote

My favorite movie is "Pirates of Caribian"!!
Because, I love Johnnyve Depp Very Happy
What is your favorite movie??
And who is your favorite actor??
molly1102

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: HELLO!!!!!! Reply with quote

I like "THE SOUND OF MUSIC" very much Razz It is musical!!!!!!! The movie is fulled of many songs、much sense of humour and so on Wink This musical also love story Exclamation When I was in high school,I watched it, and I was so moved!!!!!!! Since then,I watch it many times.Do you know this musical????? I want to see it again Smile I think old-time movie or musical is more better than nowadays movie!!!!! What do you think????
etsuo007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!!!! What other movie do you like ??? Reply with quote

molly1102 wrote:
I like "THE SOUND OF MUSIC" very much Razz It is musical!!!!!!! The movie is fulled of many songs?much sense of humour and so on Wink This musical also love story Exclamation When I was in high school,I watched it, and I was so moved!!!!!!! Since then,I watch it many times.Do you know this musical????? I want to see it again Smile I think old-time movie or musical is more better than nowadays movie!!!!! What do you think????

I think so too.
I like Sound Of Music ,too.I watched when I was junir school.
I like Phanton of the opera and CHICAGO !!!
What other movie do you like ???
molly1102

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: HELLO!!! Thank you for your mail!!!! Reply with quote

Hi!!!!Nice too meet you Surprised I like Harry potter very much!!!I think Harry potter is so brave!!!So, I like him.If there is "magic school"in real,I want to entrance the school!!!!!!! I hardly wait to watch next story!!
Any way,maybe,I don't know Phanton of the opera and CHICAGO(>@<) What kind of movie it????Please tell me about it more!!!!!
fe8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: MOVIES Reply with quote

Recently i watched a movie "Pearl Harbor." This movie is very good because it's impressed.I don't think anything way is good but the soilder's relationship is beautifui!!I recommend this movie Wink Wink Wink
DillonGirls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite movie is Cinema Paradiso. Very Happy I watched it in high school and I think this old-time movie gives an important message about friendship, and the magic of the movies.
Sincerely, it made me cry and shake Embarassed
The film starts when a boy was a child, he was very poor. he was keen on the cinema. He liked movies and he ended being a director.

best wishes
yngve9610

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: favorite movie Reply with quote

hi Very Happy my favorite movie is Kate and Leopold, with Meg Ryan because I adore her very much. I also like love and romantic stories and stories with a happy end. These are another reasons, as well、why I like her best. Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: