Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm come from china

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angeljuan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: I'm come from china Reply with quote

I belong to China's Mainland, English is very bad, hope that everybody helps me!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Corey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a tip

"I come from China"

"I come from the Chinese mainland" or "I am from mainland China"

"I hope verybody will help me"

Good luck,

Corey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
angeljuan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. You see the so right one: I belong to chinese mainland,Elish is very poor,hope that verybody helps me
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lina1985517

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: study hard Reply with quote

hi, I am from china,too,but I have been in Australia for half a year.I think learning English needs a good condition,and if English-speaking people can chat with you,you will improve your English quickly,expecially in speaking English,however,it all depends on you ,if you study hard and try to remember vocabulary as much as you can, adding some practical exercises,you will be surprised with you result.
Anyway,it is easy for me to say this to you,but i know it is really hard for us to learn it as we plan to do,you need patience to keep on going,I am trying now,hope you can make progess in nearly future.

Good luck
alian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,everyone.
Nice to meet you, all!
I come from China,too.

China has a 5 thousand years history and was one of the famous antique conutries. His history record the devepment of humen being.

Did you ever hear of the great Four inventions of antique China?
Maybe not?
And now you should hear about the news of the first space flight?
It's a very exciting news for me.
bud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you and all of China, Alian. I think the space flight was exciting news to many people from around the world.

All the best,
Bud
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: