Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have a brother,good or bad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helenunec2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no brother, so I admired my classmates. So I think have a brother is good.
Very Happy
If I have a brother, I feel that is happiness thing. Sometimes, brother likes parents. He can care for you. when you are child, your brother and you may go to the school together. when you are growing up, your brother may give some free money for you. When you are unhappy. you can talk to your brother. If you have a brother, he could teach your subjects. Therefor, have a brother is good thing.
Razz
Jekzhou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 brothers.

my younger brother is 17 and my big brother is 19.
So i'm in the middle. They r very very kind to me and I treat
them very good. When we were small we always fight with each other,
but now we stand up for each other and we always having fun together.

We like to make fun of each other and about my mother sometimes(while she sitting next to me) haha.
anyway I love them very much.
iswriting

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a brother, too. He is older than me,and he is 23 years old.
I think that Brother is very good Very Happy Because he always kind to me, for that when i was realy worry about my coruse,he gave me good advice to me at any time or he told me some his experience. Of corse, we do argument at times....(such the time, i'm unpleasant ) but he is very talking sense, therefor i 'm almost overcome by him .
Occasionally, i give him some advice,too.
So, Brother is very good Wink as for me.
Mau-smilygirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: have a brother Reply with quote

I have got a brother older than me. sometimes I love him but sometimes I hate him. but I like to have a brother, also if sometimes I'd like to have a sister! Who has got an older sister? What do you think?
knd1955

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Have a brother,good or bad? Reply with quote

cloudy wrote:
I have a brother,he is older than me.Sometimes I feel that to have a brother is so good. But sometimes I also feel unhappy of having a brother.how about you?

Dear friend ,
I think you're blessed to have brother. No matter whatever he 's done good or bad or hurting your feeling sometimes , but that's blessed you got from God . Life is too short disaggree each other . Love each other and help each other , you 'll get the good things back .
iswriting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a brother. He is older than three years me. Sometimes brother is good or bad.,I think so! But, I love him.Becouse I found he is kind since I live alone.
Brenda314

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Have a brother,good or bad? Reply with quote

Unfortunately I have no brother and sister, so I admire you guys who have them.
Especially older brother.
Because I always think older brother can protect you any time any where, and will forgive you however your mistake is too serious to forgive.
However, maybe my thought is so ideal that it can not happen in the real life.
Anyway, having a good imagine is better than none.
Right?
Jessica520

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: i wish i can have brothers Reply with quote

i hope that i could have brothers. the more the better. Laughing but i only have 4 sisters. all of them are much older than me, so maybe there is the generation gap between us. Wink but i admit that they love me especially when i am very every youny. Wink i never have a taste of the love that brothers give. it must be very nice and special.
moonlight617

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a brother who is only one year younger than me. It's really nice to have a brother. When we have funny or happy things, we always share the joys together. And when either of us is unhappy, we can also sit together to solve the problem. We are best friends of each other.
sakiMih0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: hello!! Reply with quote

I love my brother Very Happy my brother is 22 years old.
MY brother and I went to same school. he is very kind ,and he is very kind. He is an good adviser!! I always him respect everything!!
Quote:
Very Happy Very Happy
reo1216

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Nice to meet you. Reply with quote

Hi:D I am a Japanese girl.
I have a brother. He is older than me.
We often quarrel among brothers.
But we attach to each other.
A brother or sister is necessary.
hiromi0117

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a brother.He is 14 years old. He often get angly soon I ask to him a bit Sad It happen ereryday Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I want to grow up Exclamation
iswriting

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I have a brother. He is younger than me. When I was a high school student, we exchanged blows. At that time, my father reconciled me with him. That was trashy cause. From then on we have never been fight. I think that we are friendly now. And he's favorite music similar to mine. So new CD is released, he buy me it. We shara books and CDs with each ohter.
tetsuko0814

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

I'm a Japanese student.
I have a younger brother,and he is 15 years old.
Sometimes I feel so angry with him.
But I think we are best friend Very Happy
By the way,I hope that it have elder brother.
Because, I am a oldest daughter in my house.
lmsp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Have a brother,good or bad? Reply with quote

I haven't a brother.but,I know have a brother is very good.When you fall across hard,just your brother can help you antie for hard!So,I think have a brother is very good.And I hope I can have a brother!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: