Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you want to marriage?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iswriting

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Do you want to marriage? Reply with quote

Hi.Ⅰ'm japanese student Very Happy Ⅰ'm going to spesk about marriage.Do you want to marrage or not? In my case , Ⅰ don't want to marriage.becouse my dream is singer.Now I have many audition for singer but my results is bad Crying or Very sad Ⅰdon't want to make many sacrifices to become a singer.It is most important for me to challenge my dream. If my dreams come true,Ⅰwill be able to satisfaction my life and think about marriage again.Plesae tell me your dream.
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you want to marriage? Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:
In my case , Ⅰ don't want to marriage.becouse my dream is singer..

Aha...Now I am 15.I am a little younger to talk about this topic!
But I don't want to marry!
Because I think that If I had marry somebody,I won't be free.My husband may restraint me! Wink
iswriting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy How are you??Please let me intoroduce myself Smile My name is Haruka Laughing Ⅰ�m 19 years old Very Happy but  your young Laughing Ⅰwant to come back your age Embarassed Do you have any hobbies???Ⅰagree with your opinion Very Happy Thank you answered my topic Very Happy
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iswriting wrote:
Hi Very Happy How are you??Please let me intoroduce myself Smile My name is Haruka Laughing Ⅰ�m 19 years old Very Happy but  your young Laughing Ⅰwant to come back your age Embarassed Do you have any hobbies???Ⅰagree with your opinion Very Happy Thank you answered my topic Very Happy

However,in this age.
Some people think that I am I child,but some people think that I should be a young people!
Oh...
There are so many saying..
All these saying make me feel surprised!
What do you think of my age?Which one should I be?
A child or a young people?
That is very strange!
And as you know,I love the piano.So one of my hobbies is playing the piano!Of course I like reading very much!
What about playing tennis or basketball?
These are good sports!
Oh.I nearly forget to say,I am good at swimming.and I like this kind of sports!Some people say that the surfing is just like swimming..However,I don't think so.Ido think that surfing is much more difficult than swimming...What is your opinion of it ? Wink
lisa125

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you may change your thought about marriage when you glow older and gain more lefe experiences.
k.m.m

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think dream can not be stop by marriage, may be your other half will help you to success.

Marriage is happiness
SunsetShadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think marriage is generally a good idea, but it's nothing for me...it's not like i'm afraid i would lose my freedom or something, it's just....i think marriage is a little bit old-fashioned, and pretty modern. Plus, i know that not everyone getting married believes in god, but for me marriage has still something to do with religion, and in my opinion, that's not a good thing....i'm an atheist....
businessnews

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 21 years old and I'm not married yet.

My dream is to have family. You can be famous you can have a lot of money, but if you don't have dear persons near you I think it's orrible.

Also I think that everyone fill what he/she wants and by yourself you can picture your future.

Michika

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: My dream is・・・ Reply with quote

Hello!!!
I'm 20 years old and I'm a 2nd year univesity student. My dream is to marry the love of my life and to make a happy home.
I think that the dream is several men and women, several minds.
I'll cheer for your dream!!!
kaana0704

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi. I am 19 years old.
I hope that marriage makes me happy!
I want to become a person who overcome difficulty so that become happy Smile
If person be happy,you do it own way Wink
k.tyros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am from Costa Rica and I am 20 years old. I want to get married with my ex boyfriend, because I love him so much, we have a little baby of 8 months, but now we are separated and I hope to be again with him and then get married and give my baby a beatiful family.
hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iswriter wrote:

Hi.Ⅰ'm japanese student Ⅰ'm going to spesk about marriage.Do you want to marrage or not? In my case , Ⅰ don't want to marriage.becouse my dream is singer.Now I have many audition for singer but my results is bad Ⅰdon't want to make many sacrifices to become a singer.It is most important for me to challenge my dream. If my dreams come true,Ⅰwill be able to satisfaction my life and think about marriage again.Plesae tell me your dream.

Well I think that if you get married its because you want to be happy with it... right? but if your dream is to be singer I suggest to make your dreams come true and then get married (if you want to).
By the way, I can't understand why marriage will stop your dream?
Pamrolpav

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi !! Razz

I think that is important to get marriage because your not going to spent your life alone,

I think that everyone wants to have a family and to do that , first you have to find

someone that you love and then get marriage and have kids.

I hope one day I can get marriage because I want to have a family like the want that I

have now.

That what I think !!
Very Happy
misuvija

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Under 30 do not married please. Reply with quote

Hi, I thinking the marriage its very serious, all young people have to think about, first. The marriage its only a deal that you can finish any time, but if you love===== you can hurt yourself...
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to be married. Cool

I'm hoping that cliche phrase "the third time's a charm." is right. Very Happy

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: