Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

do you like dogs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larryli2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: do you like dogs? Reply with quote

Surprised Surprised Do you like dogs? I like dogs best. Lots os people like cas. but I think cats are too thick for us to play with. Dogs are much stronger than cats, and they can swim. I also think dogs are much lovely. What do you think about dogs and cats? Question Question Cool Shocked Exclamation Exclamation
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like dogs because they are so loyalty.
But I am afraid of them,I am afraid they bark at me!
Astolfi_tnt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love dogs, I have three at home and want to have more, they are smart, funny and frendly, I even sleep if one of my dogs in my bed, the only thing about dogs is that you have to show then who is the boss, my dogs know that when I order something they have to obey, and that makes things much more easier to go. a good dog is a obedient dog.
Selina11372002

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
I don't like pets,especially dog and his hair. Some people keep dogs in the houses. I hate this.
iswriting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two dogs, beagle and mongrel. They are 11 years old. When I was child, they became my family. They are very cute and clever.
I also have a cat. I like both dog and cat very much.
iswriting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

How do you do. I am a Japanese college student. I want to go to travel very much. Since it has carried out to traveling abroad only once, I want to go to overseas. What is the country of recommendation by traveling abroad? I want to go to Hawaii very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: