Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nice to meet you!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaede10

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Nice to meet you!! Reply with quote

Hi!

My hobbies are listening to music and radio, meeting with my friends,and playing the piano( but not good at it) Wink

I also like being alone.
Does anybody understand me? Please answer me Very Happy
Dust!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't understand how you are.
Sorry, wich sort of music do you like listening?
YUIrin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

Hi.everyone.Nice to meet u Very Happy
I like listenig music very much!!
Also I play the piano Very Happy ( but not good at too Very Happy )
kaede10

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for late replying.

I like Japanese popular music;especially B'z and so on. Smile
I practiced to play the piano for 7 years, but I stopped it 5years ago. Crying or Very sad
miina

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Nice to meet you! Reply with quote

hello Smile
I also like listening to music!And I often listen to B'z,too(#^_^#)/
By the way....do you know "ALI PROJECT"??It is name of the japanese singer group Razz
I like tem and their song Very Happy Very Happy
kaede10

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice to meet you! Reply with quote

Hi!miina Very Happy

Well, I know the name of "ALI PROJECT", but don`t know very much. Please tell me what kind their songs are. Wink
TSUGU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!
I like listening to music, too. And I like singing songs. I love go to Karaoke. I often go to Karaoke with my mother.
My fovorite singer is Hikaru Utada. Her song,"time will tell" is very nice. Do you know it ?
I also like reading a book. My favorite novel is " SEKAI NO CHUUSHINDE AI WO SAKEBU", japanese novel. Do you like reading books?
aimi0512

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Very Happy Nice to meet you! My hobby is listening to music, too! I like YUZU and AIKO. Their songs are very nice Very Happy Do you know them?
iswriting

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!! I like listening to music and singing !!
When I was a high school student, I belonged to a chorus club Very Happy
My favorite musician is YUZU !!!!! I listen to their songs every day Exclamation
I often go to karaoke!! I alway sing their songs!!
Pommezani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everybody!!

I like listening music a lot too.. but i don't know anything about those singers that you are talking about.. can you tell me more about them please?

i play piano too Wink i love playing it.. and i'm playing double bass too.
Ayita20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pommezani et all,

I love to listen to music, too, specially in the night and looking at the stars, but I do not know about the singers that mentioned above. Is there any way for sharing music or some of their songs in this chat? I would like to listen to foreign music too much. Mr. Green

Pommezani,

I saw that you are French! That is great! I really love French language; I want to learn this language more than anything else does, in addition I would like to go to France (in a long term future). I studied its basics four years ago, but then I had to change of high school and it was not possible for me to continue studying it. Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tadyanagi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!!
I like watching movies.
so I often watching movies.
my favorite movie is pirates of the caribbean.
Johnny Depp is very cool.
He is good actor. Razz
Ayita20

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tadyanagi:

You are right! Laughing Johnny Deep is a great actor. I was �surfing on the net� and I discovered that he participated in some of all the movies from Freddy Krueger, for example, he acted in "Nightmare in Elm Street" in 1984 and "Final Nightmare: Freddy dies" in 1990. Did you know it? I did not know it�

My favorite movies (where he had acted) are:

1. Sleepy Hollow: It deals with a researcher who was in charge of investigating about a legend of a killer who was scaring all the town. In this movie, he acted with Christina Ricci, who is a very good actress too.

2. The ninth gate: The movie opens with rare books-dealer Dean Corso being offered a job by Boris Balkan, who has recently acquired a copy of The Nine Gates of the Kingdom of Shadows. The book purportedly details the procedure for summoning the Devil. I like it because it has an unexpected end. Shocked

Have you ever seen them? What do you think about them?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: