Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I like holidays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eric356096128

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: I like holidays Reply with quote

I like holiday, because I can have a rest in it. If I have a long holiday, I will go back to home. So I can see my mother, my father and many other friends in holiday.I also can eat the food that my mother cooked, sleeping in the soft bed, and many other thing, so I like holiday. This long holiday I want to go to Huangshan with my parents, and I like visit new place that I have never been, for these reasons, I like holidays.
wujiangyun

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: I like the holiday,too. Reply with quote

I like the holiday. Summer is the best holiday for every student, because we can spend enough time in doing anything we want to do. In the holiday, we should have a good rest and go out to travel so that we can know different cultures in different areas.
Expect the summer, May Day is a good holiday. In China, we have a week time to rest, usually.workers think that it is the best holiday, because there are the bridht sunshine and the good environment in May. They can go out to play with their families.
Overall, I like the holiday. In my opinion, every person also like the holiday like me. Smile
Hsia

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Have a good time on holidays Reply with quote

I also like holidays. Holiday is exactly great to us doing something what we can't do in ordinary days. From many kind of recreations,we can relax to our heart's content. So,if you are weighed down by the stress of studies or job,you can relax yourself like climb mountains,play balls,sleep,rest... Appropriate rest can help us to increase efficiency and have more energy doing any thing. Next on is Mother's day. We celebrate out great mother !! "Happy Mother's Day" for everybody~
wangyun

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: I need holidays Reply with quote

I really feel tired these days, busy preparing for the coming exams on counseling qualifications. Almost every day, I stay up late to read books and do exercises. Although I've got some progress, I felt very stressful and always in the dismal mood.
I 'm expecting a long holiday, so that I can go out, climbing mountains and seeing the blue sky. Let my poor nerves relax in the nature.
iswriting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like holidays, too!
I'm a japanese college giri. We have a rest in this summer how for two months.
I'm very happy Very Happy !! but, a plan of a summer vacation is not yet Sad
a lot of places that I want to go have that I want to do it.
I look forward to a summer vacation very Laughing
donnya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holidays are meant to be enjoyed. i dnt know how we are going to spend our holidays yet.havent done any planning so far. DH still busy and the kids are so engrossed in their own world.... think all the planning relies on me now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: