Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yabo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: drugs Reply with quote

what do you think about smoking drugs tell me the true! Mr. Green
brini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn`t ever try it.
And I�m glad of this. Life is wonderful, you don`t have to take drugs to get happy or have fun.
Enjoy life to the full - without drugs, finally they bring you in trouble and then you can`t enjoy your life no longer.
I had a boyfriend, we aren`t still together but he means still much to me.Yesterday I found out, that sometimes he has a crack at drugs.Why? I thougt he is really rational and does not do things like that?
I didn`t know it all the time, I`m a bit shocked.
yabo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My oppinion is the same like yours.
The life is wonderful and you mustn't take any drugs.
I know some people wich take drugs they find it very cool to smoke any drugs but it isn't so your brain will die when you take drugs.
Bananen_kiffer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you guys. @ yabo: I think the competition in German ''don#t smoke'' is very easy
sunking814

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smoked marijuana for about 20 years. I tried almost everything there was in the early 70's except for injecting anything, like heroin. Uppers, downers, LSD...was kinda fun and the LSD was a real mind opener, but I grew to dis-like not being in control of my body. So I just stayed with "pot". It was like a daily sacrament to me, almost a method of meditation and worship. The only ugly part was having to obtain it on the "black market" (i.e. illegally) and risk arrest. I did get "busted" by the police twice and received probation both times. It was very expensive to pay for a lawyer and probations costs and caused me some personal problems. But still I kept smoking it. I finally quit about 13 years ago, it was costing me too much and I was risking going to jail if I got arrested again and my family meant more than going to jail. If it was legal today, I would smoke it.

When you see all these advertisements saying that dope will kill you and all that stuff....well, that's the wrong message. What they should tell you is that the first time you take drugs, you will feel GREAT, that it will be the closest you will EVER come to having a religious experience, to seeing GOD. You will feel great, you will have fantastic and profound insights, you will feel like you can do anything. ANd when that happens, you think about what your parents anc church and advertisements said and you will say...."THEY LIED! I will not listen to THEM again!". At that point, your problems will begin. Because eventually, many months or years later, you will have legal problems, family problems, health problems, etc.

So, try it once if you must, but better to just stay away from it and avoid the grief and pain.

Peace! Cool
Corey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Sunking.
sunking814

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Corey!
Cool
Canonnier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drugs bring you fun for only a short time
and you have to pay your life for taking them
so do not take drugs
noom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

My name 's Amonsak.
I am thai.
I think,
It can kill you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: