Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Programming!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athton

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Programming!! Reply with quote

I�m interested in programming. It is because various things are perfectly managed because we give a command called sauce to computers. All the software of all that we are using now is made by programming. The software simplifies more the work which we do. However, we have to show clearly what is made a computer by writing a program. If our directions are ambiguous, it will not move correctly. What kind of work is required, and before we create a program, it is necessary to deduce beforehand in what kind of turn it should be combined. More convenient software can be made from such conditions by writing a program. I want to study programming and to make convenient software. So, I am interested in programming.
gogo3

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The computer has the intention. They have different respectively individuality though it is existence made at the factory. Even if the comparison we drive a very correct, clear program to the computer, the computer might not follow it. However, I think programming as do not make an accurate program but understood by the computer to be necessary.
sinodragon21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: let us programming! Wow! Reply with quote

Good programs are facinating! Design pattern is very important while designing softwares,isn't it? Programmers all over the world, glad to meet you! Which area are you make effort in?
Wangwei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, guys.
I am a programmer in China.I design/develop software of enterprise information management,example as CRM(costmer relationship management).my development environment is Microsoft .net platform.software development is very interesting and toilsome, I love my work.but my English is not good enough,this limit me to develop better.
so I want to improve my English here, I need your help!
Greg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Programming!! Reply with quote

Athton wrote:
What kind of work is required, before we create a program

If you're serious about going into comp. programming, I'd suggest taking some classes (or studying by yourself) the theory of algorithms. Many Universities offer such a classes as a part of math/computer science majors. I study statistics, and I'm pretty much familiar with R and SAS, but no matter what the lanugage u're gonna use, patterns are very similar

good luck Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: