Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone know how to grow taller??pls help..i am really sad
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flying_pig319

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basketball doesn't help you get taller, sorry.
Basketball players are tall, yes. This is because tallness is helpful in basketball, so people who are tall are better at basketball. Not the other way around Smile
cyberwink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: How to Grow Taller Guide Reply with quote

Here is the URL to some practical height increasing techniques. Follow this link and you'll find info on stretching exercises, some dress tall ideas, and lots of more information on human height, good luck
http://www.walktallshoes.com/grow-taller.html
redset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might grow a little depending on your age, some people get a growth spurt late in their teens! I think by 18 or so you're probably at your full height. The best thing you can do is make sure you eat properly (so your body has all the nutrients it needs to grow), but Lorikeet's right - your height is genetic, you can't change it! Eat well, exercise so you have good posture, and you'll be fine. Girls can also cheat a little by wearing shoes with heels and thick soles Wink

Hey Winky, I bet if you can shoot well you'd get on a basketball team no problem. Ever seen a professional team, and how they have some small players? Height isn't everything!
twentytwo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: grow taller a real story Reply with quote

The story is about an old woman and man that live alone. The old woman wishes to have a child, despite her old age, and wishes that she could have a child, even if he is only one inch tall. Soon after, the old woman's wish is granted. The child, despite being incredibly short, is treated well by his parents. One day, the boy realizes he will never grow taller than one inch, so he goes on a trip to the city. There, he petitions for a job with the government in the city and meets an attractive princess. He is scorned for his height, but nevertheless given the job of accompanying the princess. While they travel together, they are suddenly attacked by a demon. The boy defeats the demon using a needle, and the demon drops the Mallet of Luck. As a reward for his bravery, the princess uses the power of the mallet to grow him to full size.

in my life the mallet of luck is satogrowth.l have grown over 2 inches with satogrowth herbal treatment.
redset

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the most hilarious spam post I've ever seen Very Happy
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
what an advertisement
yamachan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Height is not so important!! Reply with quote

I am too short!!!Only 150... Rolling Eyes
I'm 20 years old and my parents are also short.It won't change from now.
When I was a jonior or senior high school student, I often care about my height. And I want to be more taller.I couldn't say my height with confidence.But I couldn't change it by myself.
And then, I changed my mind.It is my charm.I don't care about it now.
If you can change your mind, you will relieve some stress from it.
It is important to how to think about your personality.
You can do it!!!
dasa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard that Pilates helps Smile good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: