Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how do you feel about japan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gudfellow2006

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: how do you feel about japan? Reply with quote

I�m a university student in Japan. My home country is Sri lanka..I like to share my feeling about Japan with all of you.
Japan is a very beautiful country. There are 4 seasons and I like winter very much.. The world famous Mountain Fuji is also located in Japan. I wentto see mountain Fuji once and it was magnificent. But I still didn�t go to north part in Japan, a city like Hokkaido or south part in Japan, Kyushu. Cherry blossom gives charm to Japan in fall. They go to see those flowers and them enjoying their fall very much. Japanese people called it HANAMI.
Japanese people likes to eat raw fish very much.Yakiniku, Soba, Sukiyaki are their famous foods. Japan celebrates their new year in 1st of January. They called it SHOGATSU festival.
Considering about the people they were quite peaceful and very friendly.
I love live in Japan and I looking forward to make many Japanese friends.
So that�s how I think about Japan. So what you think about Japan.. Are you guys looking forward to come to Japan? I can guide you as well. Share some of your ideas with me.
ryou6480

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: I'm Japanese Reply with quote

Nice to meet to you.
I'm japanese student.I like Japan,too.My favorite food is chainese food.
gkoscik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by gkoscik on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ad-miral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuji Yama is a beautiful mountain. (Anyone wanting to invite me?)
And Japanese cars and Japanese camaras are very good in the world. Fujizu, Honda, Yamaha, Nokia etc.
I am Christian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is that Japanese people is very educated...
A lot of western peoples would have to learn from this people about education...
Bob S.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
Fuji Yama is a beautiful mountain. (Anyone wanting to invite me?)
Let me tell ya, from a distance, it is very beautiful and scenic. But up close, it is barren, rocky, and fairly ugly. Geologically it is a volcanic cinder cone. You can hike to the top (I did 4 years ago) along with about 100,000 people each year to watch the sunrise from the crater edge. Though when I did it, the peak was shrouded in clouds in the morning, so no sunrise.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Bob you just destroyed my great dream to set a flagg on Fuji Yama: conquered
Bob S.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
ok Bob you just destroyed my great dream to set a flagg on Fuji Yama: conquered
Not a problem. You can still go and protest the Yasukuni Shrine by taking a dump on their sacred mountain (not that anyone would notice). Razz Smile
Yuna Jeong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: I like Japan~ Reply with quote

I am Korean but I have many Japanese friends from international school. My Japanese friends were very friendly, kind, funny and stylish! They invited me to their house and offered me very nice food! Very Happy
I went to Japan this summer~ I was so surprised because it was so clean! Even delivery trucks on the road were clean - they were shining!
Although there were negative history between Korea and Japan, I hope we help each other like partners!
Miriam1984

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm Japanese Reply with quote

ryou6480 wrote:
My favorite food is chainese food.

it's "Chinese" Wink

Last edited by Miriam1984 on Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyun02

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Ive been Japan last summer for a few days Reply with quote

and i thought its very clean and nice to live.

i went to *beep* and ive heard that it is the one of the best cities to live in the world. it was good though it was very quite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: