Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best place to travel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chunghh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: best place to travel Reply with quote

Hi! there.
I'm Korean, but now I live in Canada.
I traveled a lot of countries, German, Swiss, Austria, Norway,
Hong Kong, Guam. Among of them, I would like to recommend Norway
for you.
If I have enough money, I'd like to trip there again.
I love the country.
And If you want to trip to Korea, never skip to go Hahoe Village, Andong.
When I was in Korea. I love there and near of there. Maybe you will love there. It's Korea traditional village.
If you have any question for Korea, Canada etc., tell me.
Bye. Have a nice day.
Corey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you in Canada?

Corey
Burin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:27 am    Post subject: BURIN INC 46211817 Reply with quote

In my opinion , thailand is the best travelling country because thailand has many interesting places such as Doi suthep national park , Tee law zoo water fall and Kho yai national park but i think the best place for tourist is Kho yai national park.Khao Yai is the most popular park in Thailand, and with good reason. Located north of Bangkok near the Korat plateau, the park covers an area of over 2000 square km. Within this extensive tract lies one of the biggest and most pristine rain forests in Asia, a treasure that has made Khao Yai an ASEAN National Heritage Site. The terrain can be mountainous (Khao Yai means Big Mountain), and the forest itself changes in places from savanna to evergreens and other trees. The abundance and diversity of species supported by this range of ecosystems is magnificent.

Hundreds of species of birds can be seen here, including the vernal hanging parrot and the crested serpent eagle. Animal species include Malayan sun bears, tigers, gibbons, leopards and more. Khao Yai is also an ideal place to see wild elephant. Somewhere between two and three hundred live within the park, hiding and feeding in the forest during the day and venturing into open areas at night, the best time to view them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: BURIN INC 46211817 Reply with quote

In my opinion , thailand is the best travelling country because thailand has many interesting places such as Doi suthep national park , Tee law zoo waterfall and Kho yai national park but i think the best place for tourist is Kho yai national park.Khao Yai is the most popular park in Thailand, and with good reason. Located north of Bangkok near the Korat plateau, the park covers an area of over 2000 square km. Within this extensive tract lies one of the biggest and most pristine rain forests in Asia, a treasure that has made Khao Yai an ASEAN National Heritage Site. The terrain can be mountainous (Khao Yai means Big Mountain), and the forest itself changes in places from savanna to evergreens and other trees. The abundance and diversity of species supported by this range of ecosystems is magnificent.

Hundreds of species of birds can be seen here, including the vernal hanging parrot and the crested serpent eagle. Animal species include Malayan sun bears, tigers, gibbons, leopards and more. Khao Yai is also an ideal place to see wild elephant. Somewhere between two and three hundred live within the park, hiding and feeding in the forest during the day and venturing into open areas at night, the best time to view them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: