Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghosts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ela2004

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Ghosts Reply with quote

Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one? Do you know someone who has?

No , but my friend he has when he was 15 years old , he went with his friend and they entered in old house they just want a look�!
When they went to the upstairs they heard scary sound, but they never stop they ignored it. A few minutes later they felled someone moving downstairs, when they went to have look they sew white man he run away around the house.

Those minds stop thinking, both silent, after 30 min maybe they decided to run away also
tos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I 've never seen a ghost.
Even if a ghost exists, I cannot see it, because it's not necessary for me
to see it.
But I enjoy talikng about ghost Laughing Because we can really excite Laughing
Rogerlz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don`t believe in ghost, but some day I saw a reportage where appear ghost. The reportage was talking about a making of a video for a song for a group of rock music from Costa Rica (my country). They was in a recovering center for people with psycological problems, and when they was making the video someone takes a picture and theres appear a ghost..... Confused Twisted Evil And they put this picture in the front of their disk..... That was scarying!!!! Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: