Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your plan for your coming holiday?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emilyunec2005

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: What is your plan for your coming holiday? Reply with quote

After a week, I will have my summer holiday. What a happy news! My summer holiday is from July to August, which is a long time for me to do all kinds of things. I like travelling, so I want to go to some places to have a visit. However,I am worry about my IELTS. I want to pass the IELTS exam first,then I can have a good trip without any worries. I do not have any idea about the places which I will go, I just want to go to some places which are near the sea.
What about your plan for your holiday? Wink
niki7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may visit Europe-Crotia. There are a lot of nice places near the see. Do something complitlly different and visit Croatia!!
You may also take your pet with you!
You will find a lot of information about Croatia, places and cities to see!

P.S. Do you know that Dalmatian dog is Croatian dog breed?! Wink

[/url]http://www.petholidays.net[url][/url]
onurdata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Hi Emilyunec2005 Reply with quote

Got willing you pass your exam.After pass the exam you can go to holiday.You may come to TURKEY.TURKEY has lots of nice place.You definitely want to sea.Maybe you've heard Turkey's glory.ANTALYA is the most famous city of TURKEY.4 season you can come that city.this city as MiAMi.If you come to Turkey you won't regret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: