Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

to express opinions about the adoption by gay couples?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ambar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: to express opinions about the adoption by gay couples? Reply with quote

We are living in a changing and opening world. However some topic always generated controversial, specially if people think they are against some established cultural values .

Nowadays the child adoption by gay couples is providing a lot of interesting arguments all over the world. In my country the Government Institutions are debating about the rights that no traditional families have.

I would like to know if you agree or not that gay couples can be able to race children as their own?

Arrow Embarassed
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure! Why not?

Most of the reasons people give for denying it are based on misunderstanding and/or prejudice.

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly feel that they have every right to adopt. The whole point is that the child goes to a loving, supportive family.
jpq

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if they are going to take care well of the child is ok. they have the same right that the other people.
Christie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course gay couples should be allowed to adopt kids!
in my country this's not very common, but it's possible.
I can't believe there're no incentive at all in some countries to this.
I mean, "HELLO?! we're in 2006 (almost 2007)!!!". Not allowing gays to adopt is sooo last century! Smile
Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christie wrote:
of course gay couples should be allowed to adopt kids!
in my country this's not very common, but it's possible.
I can't believe there're no incentive at all in some countries to this.
I mean, "HELLO?! we're in 2006 (almost 2007)!!!". Not allowing gays to adopt is sooo last century! Smile
*cheers* XD
borerborer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the children also have the right to choose her/his family. so i think gay couple shouldn't adopt little babies, they should choose the children who know what is gay, and can decided to live in such a family by himself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: