Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love pets, but I can't have one..................

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selena

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: I love pets, but I can't have one.................. Reply with quote

I love dogs, cats and birds.
But I can never have any pets, just because my dear mom hates pets!
She always thinks that pets will make our place dirty, and in a mess.
One day I was playing with a cat wondering on the street. As I was going to give a soft touch for the lovely cat, my mom roared from upstairs, " Never TOUCHING AN ANIMAL, DON'T YOU REMEMBER?"
Gosh! How can I do?
KanaKawamoto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Hllo! Reply with quote

I'm Kana, Japanese:D I like animals, especially cats! So I want to hav it. As same as you, Mother says, "The cat makes our house dirty. So you can not have." But I will say,"I'll look after everything and clean!" So I'm looking forward to getting it Exclamation
marika

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: I like animals! Reply with quote

Does your mother dislike animals only at the reason for being dirty? Surely pets may soil our place. However, I will think that pets are not dirty, if we take care of exactly. Pets are not only dear, but becomes good friends. Your mother understands it and I think that you just keep a pet. Very Happy
selina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, I love animals and eager to have a pet, however, my mother thought pets may make our room dirty. and because I live in the domitory from Monday to Friday, I cannot always take care of my pets or stay with them, I cannot have a pet. but I once found that there were many cats appeared in my community in the evening. they are abandoned. I start to feed them and I feel happy when doing that. I am so glad, although I have no pet but I can get fun with these lovely cats.
Chang Mei Chi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!My name is Maggie.chinese name is Chang Mei Chi. I study in chung shan medical university in Taiwan.I have two fight fishes.The fishes can not live together.When they fight,they eat tail fin of each other. Twisted Evil
chinesebaby

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They won't be dirty if we take good care of them.I love all the animals.They are our friends!!!
shio

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I�m Japanese. I love cats and dogs so much Very Happy They make me feel happy and relax Laughing Now I�m living by myself, so I have no animal. It is very sad for me. When I lived with family, I have a cat which looks like an American short hair and also a dog which is not a pedigree dog. If I can have a pet now, I want to have a Chihuahua! It is so cute! Recently in Japan, people who want to have a small-sized dog. So there is a problem that some people leave their big-sized pet in the wood. I think such people are not pet lovers in true cense. Do you have any animal problem in your country Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: