Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fast food...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eecc04

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: fast food... Reply with quote

Do you prefer to eat at home or fast food? why?
Rogerlz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer to eat at home when I can!!! But if I cann't I go to some restaurant or when there are not food at home, I don't like to cook!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, but what kind of restaurants do you prefer to visit??? Fast Food or an special food restaurant, like Italian or French food?
Rogerlz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the case that I can eat at home I prefer to go to the cheapest place.

Well sometimes when a have monie I prefer to go to eat sushi or Italian food, or go to an elegant restaurant!!! But when I'm with my friends we just go to the fist place that we see. It can be Burger king, taco bell, pizza hut, Mac donalls, place like that!!!

And you??? what do you prefer???

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that�s greate I love sushi, mexican, and Italian food too. I don�t really like places like McDonalds and Burger King, but if I don�t have enough money and too many options to go I prefer McDonalds.
Rogerlz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh I forgot the mexican food!! that is delicious too!!! Also the Italian food is too good!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!! I like to eat fast food too, I also like to cook but some times I don't have time to do that so I have to go to another place to eat!!!

Also when someone go out to eat spent a lot of money!!! Don't you thing that???
oscar1969

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Wendy's. Do you have these restaurants where you live? Smile
Francisest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!! I'm from Costa Rica!!! I think that I have seen a Wendys restaurants, but this restaurants is not too famous like Mc donalls, and I never have go to Wendys, What kind of food does they sell??? Very Happy

Last edited by Francisest on Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
eecc04

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually we don�t have any Wendy�s restaurants here, but we have Dennis, which I think it's kind similar, or not?
sayu0816

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Hi☆ Reply with quote

I like fast food Smile

But this is unhealty Crying or Very sad
So I think we should eat good balance Wink

What do you like fast food??????
hiro1004

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: fast food... Reply with quote

I like fast food such as McDonald's Very Happy When I was a high school student, I am a part-time in McDonald's Razz Razz When I was a part-time,I always eat hamburger and French fries Very Happy So I gain weight Exclamation Exclamation I think that fast food is not healty Crying or Very sad
emily76921

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Fast Food Reply with quote

Recently, people have relied on fast food terribly. They not only eat these foods in ordinary meals but also at leisure time. It is extremely unhealthy to their body. As for me, whenever I eat fast food, I will limit myself and dress with vegetables. There are more and more McDonald and KFC over the streets than before. In addition to these fast food stores, there are other restaurants which cook a lot of fast food. Consumers like to enjoy high sugar, fat and protein food. It is also hard for people to stop their desires to fast food, especially young children. They always having fast food when their parents on work. They view these food as most delicious and heaven-like food. Fast food not only means you can save time to cook yourself but also means it will harm your health fast. The reason for it is chefs like to fry food and use plenty of sugar to add flavor. People have to estimate calories they have per day and heed what they eat in three meals. Moreover, if you still insist on having fast food, you must exercise at least half an hour and three times a week. This will keep you in good health. Remember one thing: fast food is really not healthy.
serdarhicip

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like eating fast food because it is harmful my health .I always prefer eat at my home . But sometimes I go to restaurant to eat somethings.
haoren126

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i prefer eating out with some friends on weeks at a special restaurant. it's a good way to relax and to enjoy life.
i don't like cooking, i am a bad cook.
i seldom eat fast food ie kfc McDonald .it's not good for health.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: