Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My holiday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuuko132

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: My holiday Reply with quote

I'm a Japanese girl.I usually clean my room, wash clothes, and homework during holiday.Sometimes I'm go shopping. In fact I want to go shopping, but I don't have many times. Sad
onurdata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Hi Japan Friends Reply with quote

You are complaying about the home works.Don't worry and be happy.I think you need some vocation.If you go to somewhere for vocation the best country is Turkey ı think.
yuuko132

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Very Happy Now, I live in domitory. Winter vacation comes immediately,so I can go back my home. It's very happy.And my birthday is Decamber 24th, so furthermore it is delightful.
max0730

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Part time job Reply with quote

Hello!!!
I'm japanese girl, too Very Happy
And I live in dormitory!!!

I began to work part time job last month.
So, I have no holiday... Crying or Very sad

But I want to get a lot of money Razz

Someday I use my salary and go to shopping Razz Razz
yuuko132

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to part time job.But my domitory is prohibite it. So my life style is poor. But I think good because there are many friends in the domitory. Do you like domitory, max0730?
scottish_tiger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Yuuko132 & max0730,

Hope that you have now found time to take a holiday (and go shopping) since you made your posts and have found happiness in your lives. I am a Scottish teacher (male) who worked in Nagoya for 2 years (from 1995-1997) and lived in a 10 room domitory. As you have both said, the room I lived in was small but comfortable. I enjoyed living there as I had 9 Japanese friends to speak with each day about life and things to see and do in your country in the evening and at weekends.

Regards

Scottish Tiger
Bluelessky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: thai Reply with quote

My name's BLUE. I'm thai. My holidays I always have lunch with my close friends.I sometimes go to waterfall with my friends.

KRU ED Blue
seunghyeon324

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: My holiday Reply with quote

I'm korean high school student.
we are very busy
so we don't have enough time to rest
Always we are busy
Study, homework, study, homework..
I want to rest and have pesronal time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: