Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I LOVE DOGS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edgarsolorzano

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: I LOVE DOGS Reply with quote

HI! MY NAME IS EDGAR, I�M FROM COSTA RICA AND I�M 21 YEARS OLD.

I HAVE 2 DOGS, THEY ARE PISTBULL BUT THEY ARE VERY AFFECTIONATE WITH ME, BUT THE BETTER OF EVERYTHING IS THAT WE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE THINGS BECAUSE THEY TAKE CARE VERY WELL OF EVERYTHING.
ALTHOUGH PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE DANGEROUS, FOR ME THEY ARE THE BEST PETS IN THE WORLD

SO, IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO SHARE THE HISTORIES OF THEIR PETS, ESPECIALLY DOGS, CAN WRITE ME.

BYE Very Happy
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love dogs too.
Our dog (pomeranian) died last month. She was 12 years old.
She made a lot of cute puppies in her lifetime.
We have decided not to go for another one,
because they are shortlived, and it becomes very sad when
they depart.
edgarsolorzano

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: DON�T WORRY Reply with quote

HI! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THAT�S A VERY SAD STORY, BUT DON�T WORRY YOU WILL SEE THAT LATER YOU WON�T BE SAD Crying or Very sad . YOU�RE GONNA BW HAPPY WHEN YOU REMEMBER HIM.
Wink Wink Wink

BYE
sayu0816

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Hi☆ Reply with quote

I love dogs ,too!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink

I wish I could have a dog in the future♪♪ Razz Razz
kani27

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Very Happy
I have tow dogs!! My dogs are very cute!!
cameron1020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love dogs too Embarassed
especialy,welshcorgy. Very Happy
kritnat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: sarun Reply with quote

My have many pet in my home. There are 2 goldfish ,4 birth and one dog. Today I will talk about my dog. Its mane is Masher. It 8 year old. This year old is very old for the dog. In my opinion, t think it very young because it�s always happy. But now it�s get cold, I just pick it to see veterinarian. Veterinarian told me that it has heat. Crying or Very sad This is occur because it�s old. Now it shout be control food and take a medicine. It will be better. Evil or Very Mad But it don�t like to have a medicine, I try many way to give medicine such as put a medicine in the pork. But it doesn�t like so I ark my neighbor, she advise me to put a medicine in the sausage. When put a medicine in a sausage it like very much. Now wish it will be better and stay with me forever.

BYE Wink

SaRuN...
hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anuradha Chepur wrote:
I love dogs too.
they depart.

Oh so bad
My girlfriend's dog died 2 weeks ago, she was very very very very sad Crying or Very sad and it was so cute and friendly

By the way I have 5 dogs, all they are very cute and funny, we have a doberman pincher, chihuahua... and oh! I'm too bad remembering that Confused but I really love them, when I go out they get very sad and start crying or something like that and when I arrived they get very happy and start doing "plays" for me :O I really like them (;
harrison72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anuradha Chepur wrote:
I love dogs too.
they depart.

I love dogs and one of the saddest days of my life was when my 'Bear' had to be put down. I held him in my arms as he died. I felt terrible. He was only 3, born a bit deformed (he had no tail vertebrae) and had digestive problems. FortiFlora was what I gave him and it helped alot. I also fed him a lot of canned pumpkin which he liked. But he was always in good humor and was our favorite boy. He was such a character! He did stuff like sock-fishing... if I left my sock drawer open a bit he would discover it and jump up on top and reach in with his paw and pull out a whole bunch of my socks.
ashley;*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also love pitbulls. They are my favorite type of dog. Even though they can be dangerous, I trust them. Very Happy
ziom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: i love dogggggggg Reply with quote

Very Happy
ziom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
individual I .I love dog very much because at my house feeds dog , it 's name almond. It is Spit Japan breed.It has the character is white all over , resemble the pormerainans. It's a lot of lovely.Dog is stake animal has involved with a person easy , it has the honesty and love an owner.

But now , my dog has steal go to already ,might because my house is in the market or at busy people. Then look for someone it doesn't meet , and , don't know that , ?I am very sad because it's dog that my loves most but I think will buy breed this dog comes to feed new after graduate.
c19nami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: my pet Reply with quote

Hi! My name is Nami.
I have a dog. He is very small, look like chiwawa.
He is 11years old. But he is full of energy.
I always sleep with him in my bed. He sleeps under my feet, so I got bitten by him some time.Laughing
I love him. So I want to he lives long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: