Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It is not a meteorite, and not from earth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DWJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: It is not a meteorite, and not from earth Reply with quote

It is not a meteorite! It did not fall out of the sky! It is not from this earth or the moon. HOW DID IT GET ON THIS EARTH??? WHERE DID IT COME FROM???

Tests were conducted by: NASA, The US Department of Energy, The US Food and Drug Administration, The US Department of Army and two private laboratories. Tests were also conducted by The State of Michigan Department of Environmental Quality and The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region III.

Michigan State University in Ann Arbor Michigan cut a core sample and Wayne State University in Detroit Michigan conducted a Geiger counter test at the request of NASA. The US government has refused to discuss this gemstone with the public.

Tests show this is a pure and rare gemstone composed of an unidentified crystal system along with olivine and aragonite.

http://www.alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com

There is an energy emitted from this gemstone unknown to scientists. Several experiments show this gemstone MELTS GLASS WITH NO HEAT!!! Stops ice melting at room temperature or any temperature above 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Kills insects, instantly. Causes damage to all electronic equipment and devices.

Several foreign countries have refused to admit this gemstone into their countries for testing because they say this energy is too dangerous to handle. US government scientists say this energy pose not threat to the public.

On my website http://www.alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com you will see test results sent to me after US government testing was complete. The US government concluded there was no radiation emitted from this gemstone.

I discovered the truth about the tests conducted by the US government. The US government would not be able to detect and identify this strange and unusual energy if the US government conducted testing in the visible radiation light spectrum.

I discovered the energy emitted from this gemstone cannot be detected with a Geiger counter and this allowed the US government to make their bogus claim, that there is no radiation emitted from this gemstone. A Geiger counter tests for radiation in the visible radiation light spectrum or for normal radiation.

I discovered, in order to detect and identify this energy, the US government must conduct tests in the NON VISIBLE RADIATION LIGHT SPECTRUM.

The US government has refused to discuss this type of testing with me. I found out why the US government has refused to discuss this type of testing with me. I discovered, equipment that conduct testing in the invisible radiation light spectrum test for sub, sub, sub, sub, sub atomic particles. The equipment for this type of testing is highly classified by the US government and all governments. I was told only the US Department of Army has such equipment. They use this equipment to develop highly sophisticated weapon systems, devices and equipment.

The test results issued to me from the US government, on my website are bogus and contrived. These test results show dummied up testing only in the visible radiation light spectrum. The US government has refused to discuss whether they conducted any tests in the NON VISIBLE RADIATION LIGHT SPECTRUM.

Look at the test results. Do you believe these test results?

The US government has refused to discuss their test results with the US public even though these tests were paid for with US tax payer money, $3,400.00.

To this day, no US government scientists or private scientists has come forth to identify this gemstone or the energy emitted from this gemstone.

IS THE US GOVERNMENT LYING ABOUT THEIR TESTING OF THIS GEMSTONE???

You be the judge!!!
-------------------

All US government files on this gemstone are kept and maintained by the US Department of Energy. If anyone should want the name and the office phone number of the US Department of Energy official in charge of those files, please send me an email. I only ask that you follow up and submit your questions to this US Department of Energy official. After all, it was US tax payer money that paid for testing. The US tax payer should at least be able to ask this US Department of Energy official is this garbage and a waste of US tax payer money. OR, IS IT REAL??

DWJ
http://www.alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: