Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israel plans nuclear strike against Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Israel plans nuclear strike against Iran Reply with quote

According to a british newspaper report, Israel is planning to do a nuclear strike on the Iran uranium deplies. The Israelish airforce want to do the strike with bombs which can dig itself under the earth, (to save the civilians.)

This is written in "sunday times". Possible aim should be the uranium deply in Natans, 220 kilometres from Theran.

The "sunday times" got this information from the Israeli military. It says that they will start with normal rakets to break the deply first, in this way the nuclear infestation will be limited. The explosive power is 1/15 of the American one which is thrown over Hirochima and Nagasaki august 1945.

According to "sunday times", this scenario has already been tested by the Israeli airforce. They say: As soon as they give us clear signal, we will destroy the Iranian atomic-project. But the attack should be the last option if the use of conventional weapons is not given.

Here is the German version of this news: http://de.news.yahoo.com/07012007/3/israel-nuklearangriff-iran-vorbereiten.html

Shocking, isn't it? Hey, I mean, the Iranian bombs is just research and developement, or not? You can't stop technology being improved, can you?
pugachevV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you play with fire you sometimes get burned.
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pugachevV wrote:
If you play with fire you sometimes get burned.

That's a good explanation for what happened to the US in Iraq.

That's a different subject.

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's a different subject.

In Iraq USA obviously did something wrong and they have a big trouble in fixing it.

USA learned from this, and in Iran they send the Israelis for making and having trouble.

Why can't we return to fistfights? For example kickboxing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: