Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next summer vacation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hatsu

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Next summer vacation Reply with quote

Hallo!My username is �hatsu�.
Next summer vacation, I will want to do something.
For example, travel at other country, go to sea for swim, study computer graphics, etc.
So now, I work to part-time job for earn many.
What do you want to next summer vacation?
19thThinker

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will work as much as I can and earn money.... and relax, go out with my friends or spend some time in our summer cottage. I really would like to go abroad, but I currently don't have enough money, well maybe next year then Cool
isreading

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Very Happy

My schedle during summer vacation of this year is to go to Italy. I will stay there about 3weeks. I will study at the school there,and visit an art museum in Italy.
I cannot speak well though I study Italian at the school. However,it looks
forward.

I must say goodbye for now.
Anitaunec2005

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: holiday Reply with quote

My summer vacation is coming, this summer vacation, I wish that I can go to traveling, I want to go to many beautiful places. First I want to go to Jiu Zhaigou, which is in Si Chuan Province; it is a beautiful place, has many famous places, I think I will go there one day. While my mother told me I should lose weight first, this is a very important. I�m too fat, if I want to be slim, I should take more exercises, so my mother had asked some losing weight centers and enrolled for me, so I have to lose weight first.
This holiday, I will too busy, I will learn how to drive cars, this is necessary for everyone. After this summer holiday, I will be more confident.
lillianunec2005

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: next summer vocation Reply with quote

About a week later, I'll have my summer holiday. In my summer vocation, I'll have many things to do.
First of all, I'll go to the language school to study the knowledge about IELTS. After I finish the lessons, I'll go to Nanjing to have the IELTS test. I also want to learn how to drive this summer. Maybe I'll go to take the driving exam and get the licence. What's more, I plan to have a travel, but I havn't decided where to go. By the way, I want to learn cooking, too. I'm not good at cooking, but it's very interesting to cook by myself. That's why I want to learn cooking.
I'm sure I'll have a busy and happy summer vocation.
miwako1023

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: Next summer vacation Reply with quote

I am going to Canada to study English for 1 month.But it costs so much,so after I came to Japan, I will do part-time job...
iswriting

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Summer Vacation Reply with quote

I am going to go to summer vacation,
Disneyland of Tokyo with a friend.
I look forward to very much now.
I go to a lot of seas afterward because
I am very hot in the summer and want to swim.
Three times of fireworks displays are going to go.
A summer vacation should come early.
I am a pleasure very now.
sally0331

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laughing
I want to go to Hawaii Smile
I love Hawaii Razz
How about you Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: