Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Brother

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nanao

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: My Brother Reply with quote

I have a young brother!!
He is 15 years old.
He is four younger than I am.

He likes table tennis very much Very Happy
He want to be a table tennis player!!
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I am an only daughter in my family.
I have no brothers,no sisters! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
But I still want to have a brother or a sister,only one is OK!
Though sometimes your brother or sister may quarrel with you,you will get on well with he or she after your quarrel,am I right?

Er....How I wish I have a brother or a sister!~~ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Cynthia111

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: my family Reply with quote

In my family ,there are four people before:my father,my mother,my brother and I .My father are elder than me five years old .but now ,in my family ,there are six people.do u know why ? my elder brother's wife married my brother five years ago, Very Happy and then they had my nephew. Very Happy my nephew is a cherubic boy.he is now three years old.he love me very much.because I always buy toys for him. Laughing i love he ,too.i always miss him ,because I Work at the other city,and they are in our hometown. and we can not meet often.
I have a happy family,and I love all of them.I hope all of them well for ever.
Edson Luiz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: I have only one sister Reply with quote

My parent got divorce when I was only seven to eight years old.
I suffer a lot. The judge gave to my father the charge to raise me.
My father was a mason. He died. When I was twenty years old I went back to my mother house. She is a wonderful person. She married again and my step-father is died now too.
My mother married three times. I have a lot of step brothers and step sisters but none of them grew up with me. I learn a lot of the life only with my father. I had some difficulties because here in Brasil a mason not earn much. But god give the life.
I grew up only on my own in other words I have not siblings with me in my soon days.
Cynthia111

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: hello,Edson Reply with quote

Edson: Sad I am sorry to hear about ur story and hope u are strong ,active and happy. In this world everyone has everyone's life experiences, we can not choose our families, but we can choose to work on. Options to adapt to the community . I wish you all a very happy day Smile

Cynthia!
mimi48

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a young brother.
He is highschool student.
Although when I was achild, we often had quarral.
But now we often talk to each other about many things like nice friend!!
kri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: My Brother Reply with quote

Hello!! I am a Japanese student. I have an older brother. When I was young, I quarreled with an older brother well. But when there are brothers, I can play and am happy.  Because he hears my consultation, he is reliable. 
jarodlovely

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's nice to meet you guys... Chinese cherish family bond so much, what about people in your country?
hatake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two old brothers and younger brother.
My younger brother is 17 years old. he is a high school student in Osaka.
I love him. But I live in Tokyo, now. So, I can't to see him Crying or Very sad
Jennifer♪

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: brother Reply with quote

I have a younger brother. He is 17 years old. He belongs to a basketball club in his highschool. We are good friends Very Happy
iswriting

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!! I�m a Japanese student.
I have one older sister and one older brother.
I'm the youngest of three children in the family.
When I have a problem,they give me some good advice.
I'm helped them.
I like sister and brother Very Happy
ad-miral

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have brother, but I treat some of my good friends, as brothers. So in the end, I have many many brothers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: