Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you like horseriding?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackWhite-Soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Do you like horseriding? Reply with quote

hello everybody,
Is there someone whos hobbie is also riding horses and love those beautyful creaturs? I`m from germany and here where im living are a lot of horses...
Very Happy
Razz

I do horsebackriding since im two years old and i will do this for ever!!!!!!!! its my reason to live..can anybody agree with me?

Greets Sophia Razz Wink
Sarraa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sophia!

I agree with you (except that it's not my reason to live Laughing)
I love horse-riding. I've loved horses since forever, and I think they're my favorite animals.
I go to horse-riding lessons too, but I didn't start as early as you! I started when I was about 12 years old. I had a few breaks in-between though. Two years old, aw. You must be an expert Wink
Almost all my family go horse-riding- My mum, my dad, my sisters and my brother Razz. We all love horses ^_^
How often are your lessons?
BlackWhite-Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Hey Sarraa Reply with quote

I go to my horse 3 or 4 times in the week...Ive got a young horse, she is nearly 3 years old...
I have to train her now.

My family inst also horseriding Sad
But my boyfriend does !

Have you got a horse?
Sarraa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, lucky you, you have a horse. Nope, I don't have one right now. You see, I'm in the UK right now, only temporarily, and soon I'll be returning to my home-country, KSA. So there wouldn't be any point buying a horse here. We'll see when we go back to my country, but it would be harder than buying a horse here in England, because there are more stables and farms and fields here, which make it easier to own a horse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: