Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

summer 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sashat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: summer 2007 Reply with quote

Very Happy I am a medical student and will be on holidays come june-august 2007 and want to plan in advance for those holidays , i wish to volunteer services to a hospital working and doing my medical electives in a hospital in China, Taiwan, Japan,or Turkey. I have travelled alot around europe and now seeking an Asian adventure. I am well versed with english and speak very fluently, i am seeking a family in need of free english classes from me in exchange for accomodation.Am friendly and very social and humurous too. if you can accomodate me ,write to me [email protected] . you wont regret having me at your place .Cheers Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: 2007 SUMMER Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy

I'm Japanese.

I want to go abroad summer 2007 Cool

Iwent to America in 2006 summer Shocked

Then, I want to go to China this summer Razz

yeah Embarassed
iswriting

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go to abroad this summer, too.
I want to go to Krea now because I study Korean laguage.

And, I want to study for having some qualification Very Happy
Ayita20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi iswriting,

I wish I could go to Korea too; but first I would have to learn Korean and save a lot of money, since I live in the contrary extreme of the planet� hahaha Laughing

When are you planning to go there? I think that maybe it is easier for you, because Korea is near Japan, is it Question

How many languages do you know? You must be very intelligent! Is it hard to learn many languages? I would like to learn English and French, I love the French language. Finally, I want to wish you good luck in your qualification� Lately, you can tell me how it was. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: