Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My favorite sport
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eecc04

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I prefer extreme sports like Rally, does anyone else like's the Rally???
morera

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: My favorite sport Reply with quote

japanese-man wrote:
Hello!!
I�m Japanese.
I�m a university student living in Nara.
My favorite sport is futsal.
I want to watch a match of game with Brazil vs. Japan on may 3.
Japan lost the result 1-6.
Brazil didn�t seem to play seriously, but felt that personal technique was beautiful.
I felt that a falco of Brazilian representative was particularly beautiful.
Japan did its best, but the difference with Brazil was felt more greatly than soccer.
Did you watch a match of game with Brazil vs. Japan?
I want to hear an opinion expect a Japanese person if I can do it.

I am of Costa Rica, my favorite sport is soccer, at world-wide level my favorite equipment is Barcelona, the favorite selection is Argentina
elle1024

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: nolico Reply with quote

Hi!!
I am a japanese girl. I like to play basketball. But, I want to play beach volleyboll Smile
Do you often play beach volleyboll??
samantha0812

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love bsketball, but recentlyI am interested in golf Exclamation

I often watch a golf player "Ai Miyasato" on TV and I always think she is very cool Rolling Eyes I want to experience golf Embarassed
hiroki-0906

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite sports is "KARATE"!! It is very fun Smile I'm belong to KARATE culb Exclamation Have you done it??
I also like volleyball !! I was belong to volleyball club when I was elementary school student (^ ^) so, I like to watch vollyball on TV and so and so on Very Happy
kritnat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in soccer.In my opinion, for manyThai people soccer is on of the most enjoyable things in life,soccer is the good sport for 4 reasons. First , soccer make me to concentrate. When I play soccer I have to pay attention to play it . Second , soccer make me become strong and healthy.Third,soccer is the causeof unity. When I play soccer you must have teamwork , because soccer is the sport play in team.Finaly,soccer can help me to find and neet new friends because play with another people funny more than play alone, In conclution , soccer is the sport that has a lot of benefit. What do you think about soccer?

Phakorn Thummarart
ID.48290328 ENV
KMUTT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: