Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is your favorate tennis's player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tina86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Who is your favorate tennis's player? Reply with quote

I love Roger Federer very much~ Laughing
He always calmed to win many competitions.
He had plenty of skills to face his opponent.
and let him be the NO.1 in the world. Surprised
Do you also love the superstar in the tennis ?
kayakoku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best tennis player is definitely Roger Federer. He is fantastic. He is very very strong. I love him.
Pedro Guilherme Ritter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: I Reply with quote

think the best now is that player, but Gustava Kuerten, Andre Agassi and many others were the number one of the world too! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pamrolpav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,My name is Pamela ,I'm from Costa Rica !! for me one of the best players is Nadal , and Ferrer from Spain !!
there great players!!
Yinglish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching Roger Federer play in the Australian Open, he's my favorite tennis player for now. He beat Fernando Gonzalez, who defeated Rafael Nadal earlier, in three sets. That was very impressive. You've got to admit, Roger is the best tennis player in the world right now.
superman11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: definetely Federer!! Reply with quote

kayakoku wrote:
The best tennis player is definitely Roger Federer. He is fantastic. He is very very strong. I love him.

Hey I completely agree with you, I think Roger Federer is the most amazing player I ever seen, I can't think of somebody who have that perfect way to play....
Do you play tennis?
superman11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: I'll give you on that one!!! Reply with quote

Yinglish wrote:
After watching Roger Federer play in the Australian Open, he's my favorite tennis player for now. He beat Fernando Gonzalez, who defeated Rafael Nadal earlier, in three sets. That was very impressive. You've got to admit, Roger is the best tennis player in the world right now.

Roger Federe knows how to play, I love watching him play tennis, he's just something out of this world!.... and you know that Fernando Gonzalez was doing pretty good, but Federer defeated him with no problem.
Federer is also my favorite tennis player!
superman11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Who is your favorate tennis's player? Reply with quote

tina86 wrote:
I love Roger Federer very much~ Laughing
He always calmed to win many competitions.
He had plenty of skills to face his opponent.
and let him be the NO.1 in the world. Surprised
Do you also love the superstar in the tennis ?

Yeah I love this guy, and you know what impressed me the most that he make it look so easy! He's natural, there is none opponent at Federer's level...
shinpei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: A Roddick!! Reply with quote

hi Smile
My name is Shinpei.
Nice to meet you.
I like Roddick in the world.
I love high speed serve.
Exclamation
cross-style

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,I'm honor to meet you.
I'm really crazy about tennis.
Although,Roger creates many miracle,because of ages,Roger is declining. I prefer Andy Roddick and Djokovic. I really hope Djokovic to defeat Nadal,so that becoming the real No.1 of the World.
Amethyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Kei Nishikori from Japan.
He is only 18, but he has some great titles.
Do you know his soecial shots, "Air-Kei"??
Many superplayers ,for example Nadal, praise his ability.
I guess that he will win big games soon!!
taremayuge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!! Very Happy

My favorite tennis player is Shuzo Matsuoka.
He is a very very hot man!!
He encourages me anytime. Razz
scottish_tiger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Scot I should say Andy Murray, but love watching the classic tennis players like John McEnroe, Bjorn Borg, Boris Becker, Steff Graff and the very very beautiful Gabriella Sabatini (sigh!!!).

Scottish Tiger
Amy9809004

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Roger! Reply with quote

My favorite tennis player is Roger Federer! Heartbreaking after he lost the 08 Wimbledon Championship final and Australia Open. I think that he has some special characteristic which attract people a lot. Roger has extraordinary talent and he can play beautiful game. He turns this sport into kind of ART. But one thing appeal to me is not his 62 titles, is that Roger really pays huge effort and never gives up.

In 2008, everyone thought that he couldn�t go back to world No.1 anymore, doubting him in a harsh way. However, Roger just still practiced as well as fought with back injuries. Roger made every endeavor to try no matter what kinds of failures he received. So, when he kneed down on the ground of Roland Garros, fulfilled his career slam, I could not help crying with him. Ordinary people think like �Ok, Roger Federer gets talent, he plays tennis very well.� They ignore how diligent he is. Besides, he really does the charity in South Africa. His kind is priceless. Roger is the great athlete not because he is world no.1 but his spirit. In addition the heart of champion. It�s very nice to see Roger become the GOAT. Very Happy

this article is part of my homework:) I think Roger is the best topic to choose!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: